News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Corona sensitivity issue

Started by Keepomancer, 2016-02-10 18:08:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Keepomancer

I have been doing some badass things thanks to soundsgreat57, jockbox and many others. But nothing helps my Corona. It still burns a little to a touch of my nail. Not that much but why is it not getting a thicker skin? What can I do?

Jockbox

Hi,  think Soundsgreat87 mighr be able to answer this better,  but from my experience,  my corona is now slowly loosing the sensitivity it had with me keeping the foreskin back nearly all the time. These things take time to happen and I guess happen at different speeds with different people. Do you masturbate I lot, that could make it sore I know mine does if I do a lot. If you also masturbate with the head back and not use lube that could also hurt with the rubbing. That's my view, over to Soundsgreat87 who will help you more.

Jockbox

Hi again. Sorry to the rest of the the group, I should have continued with and any one else that can give you advice

soundsgreat87

I've never really had an over-sensitive glans or corona, so I can't really say!

jdm

Quote from: Keepomancer on 2016-02-10 18:08:55
I have been doing some badass things thanks to soundsgreat57, jockbox and many others. But nothing helps my Corona. It still burns a little to a touch of my nail. Not that much but why is it not getting a thicker skin? What can I do?

You may find it helpful to use a keratinizing agent such as alpha lipoic acid. Check out this thread for more info. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Keepomancer on 2016-02-10 18:08:55

A lot of guys get, it takes some time for the head to be less sensitive say months to a year, then all of a sudden you suddenly realise it gone. I can say that i have been doing this for a long time and now my skin and head are so dry, i never notice the skin going back. So keep persevering and it will lose the sensitivity
Love skining back and letting my head show