News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

anon21 daily submission

Started by anon21, 2017-03-08 09:55:31

Previous topic - Next topic

anon21

Sorry for the lack of posts. Midterms got in the way and I didn't want to be distracted.

Anyways here it is freshly retracted, loose scrotum included :D

camchain

Good for you. still looking great. keep it up.

anon21

~18 hours retracting. No noticeable change for glans texture, but there's a slight change with the bunched up foreskin. Seems to be slightly swollen making it look more even and smoother.

jdm

Glans is looking real good. Love the color and texture.

anon21

Thanks jdm :)

Slept through the night without pants. Foreskin managed to stay back. Hurrah no pants! Glans is also exposed to the A/C regulated air in the process, drying it up. Feels good.

Teasle

oh yea you can really see how it drys up :D, good job keep it up :D!

anon21

I try my best :)

Just got back and freshly uncovered, with zoom in and better detail.

anon21

So I've been staying covered for a week or 2 (stayed retracted as much as I could before that, hence the change from a month ago to 2 weeks ago), and it's kinda interesting to see the changes to my glans' texture.

anon21

Just tried coin method today, and it's working great! Thanks to soundsgreat86 and his tutorial https://eroshare.com/xgdfile8

anon21

anon21

More of my coin method, but with better positioning

anon21