Author Topic: Keeping the foreskin pull back through out the day  (Read 27295 times)

Offline cortez

Re: Keeping the foreskin pull back through out the day
« Reply #15 on: 2016-08-10 04:30:27 »
1st picture is erect
2nd is flaccid
You can put it on erect or flaccid, just put the extra skin under the material and it does not move out when it is erect, the product keep it pretty tight but does not hurt
Im new on this site, this topic is old enough unfortunately and i hope that i will still be able to get a response from you as pull-back of the foreskin is also my concern, the link you sent is very useful as i went to the site and ordered already, i have tried several methods but lastly the stealth for men; i am now willing to try the silicon one as i can find that it does not cover the whole shaft and leave the glans free, as you are saying all the skin can be concealed underneath to leave the glans clean and free from smell, the silicon is waterproof can even be worn even for shower and swimming. I am certain that it will work well on my penis, i am not circumcised and the foreskin covering my glans has always been a problem as each time i pull back it covers my glans again. Thank you for this. I will let you know how it fits after i receive and wear it. Have a nice day

Offline ted danson69

« Reply #16 on: 2016-11-21 05:45:46 »
Is this two piece set tight?

Offline sandking

« Reply #17 on: 2017-01-26 15:27:55 »
Im new on this site, this topic is old enough unfortunately and i hope that i will still be able to get a response from you as pull-back of the foreskin is also my concern, the link you sent is very useful as i went to the site and ordered already, i have tried several methods but lastly the stealth for men; i am now willing to try the silicon one as i can find that it does not cover the whole shaft and leave the glans free, as you are saying all the skin can be concealed underneath to leave the glans clean and free from smell, the silicon is waterproof can even be worn even for shower and swimming. I am certain that it will work well on my penis, i am not circumcised and the foreskin covering my glans has always been a problem as each time i pull back it covers my glans again. Thank you for this. I will let you know how it fits after i receive and wear it. Have a nice day

Any updates on the devices? I am interested. Thanks.

Offline sandking

« Reply #18 on: 2017-02-23 15:39:41 »
Ok guys. I went ahead and buy the rings. It turns out the Daily Ring is too tight for my cock. I cannot use it for long time at all, just wear it for 15m then my dick starts hurting ;(

The Night Ring works perfectly.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-03-08 09:43:41 »
Hi im really interested in these rings too,

@sandking could you provide some picture on how to use them, these white rings look kinda weird to me and i dont know how you would aply these.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2017-04-12 10:04:51 »
Best option
I think this may be a better option http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-lot-simple-pack-Japan-NPG-foreskin-resistance-re-ring-circumcision-Complex-impedance-Foreskin-correction-ring/32229213973.html   holds it in place much better and more comfortable and still very affordable at about $6 for night and day pair and comes in three size  A for the thicker penis B for most penis and C for the thin penis.
How do you use these rings?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2017-04-13 06:57:27 »
I don't use anything to keep it back, But feels great keeping it back all the time. takes time to do but well worth it guys.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2017-05-19 13:01:31 »
Hi, don't know if this will be of any use to guys who are struggling to find something to help keep their foreskins back. Whilst in town i came across hair ties in my local shop. Was very cheap and thought could be of use. It is stretch fabric, and as you can see from the pics sits just behind the head. Comfortable to wear and not to tight. Just thought I would share it with you.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2017-05-20 07:04:48 »
I'm​ using something similar sometimes.
My girl friend is using them for her hair..
They​ are good and comfortable.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !