News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My method to retract (NEW)

Started by PussyLover, 2018-08-10 18:22:06

Previous topic - Next topic

PussyLover

Hello,
I just invented a new method to keep pulled back, with this method you will be able to :

- Masturbate

- Fuck with ur wife

STEP-BY-STEP :

Step 1 : Put a elastic on ur penis and leave some skin behind

Step 2 : Retract ur penis

Step 3 : Retract the small part of the skin on the elastic

Step 4 : Use the spoon to put the skin under the elastic

Please give try and tell what u thiking about this

cavalier

bobenc0

Yes, pictures will be nice!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

Yes those pics are fine, but actual photos would be good as it sounds an interesting method
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

He means rolling the skin back over a stretchy ring, then tucking the skin back under the ring, making a sort of "roll" of skin.

thesevenpointfive

The elastic came off when i tried to push the skin down
Love skining back and letting my head show

Loveboy100

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2018-08-14 18:02:14
The elastic came off when i tried to push the skin down
With me too

FormerRetractor

Were you drawing with your other hand while masturbating as you were making these pics?   
Just teasing... ;)