Author Topic: Shaft skin ties, crazy shortening idea... Or not !?  (Read 9658 times)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Ok guys, here is what is in my mind last week so I decided to share and ask for opinion from you.
What I basically want to do is to use dental floss (the string you use to clean between your teeth ( I read online that they use it to tie genital and many types of wards so they can basically die from no blood flow)) to tie small bumps of skin at the base of my shaft and let them also die resulting similar effect as the cosmetic circumcision ( where they cut of a piece of skin at the base of the penis instead of cutting off the foreskin).

Hopefully it may result auto retraction when get hard even if I have it covered when soft.

I even tried once but it lasted there for about 30 min. Because I was horny and jerked ( it actually stayed the whole process but fell off at the end because I really squeeze out the remaining semen in my uretra).

I am willing to try such a thing because I really want my skin to be just a tiny bit shorter, about 5-10 mm, so it will stay back all the time during sex and prevent it from unwanted roll over the glans in the worst moment ( somewhere in public let's say).

I suppose if I do about 5-7 ties at the right place around the shaft this will work ( single tie is holding about 5-6 mm of skin).

If everything goes well I think I will still be able to cover most of my glans but if I want to !

So what do you guys think.. where it can go wrong? How long it will take for a single tie to do it's job? Do I need to retie, if yes how often? Is there going to be any scar left after the tie ?
Also is there any chance to poison my blood if the tie falls after couple of days and I do not retie ?
Emmm where is the No turning back moment where the skin is dead but still haven't fall, if I decide to stop ?

I'm not 100% sure im going to do it but if you give me courage im willing to try :)

That is most of it, hope you get the idea and share what's in your mind about it :)

And don't get me wrong, I love my foreskin but I just want it to be a bit bit shorter, like I started retracting permanently before puberty and my dick outgrow my foreskin :)

Have a great one !
« Last Edit: 2018-01-07 13:50:00 by bobenc0 »
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Shaft skin ties, crazy shortening idea... Or not !?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-07 23:09:41 »
Hmmm. Do you mean you pull the skin into a little "mountain" and then tie around the "base"?

I feel like that might work but would also leave some pretty ugly scarring. Try tying a bump like that, and then use a marker to trace where the thread is, and then untie it. That'll show you how much skin is being removed.

I also can't think of a way you could do it without also removing skin horizontally, which would make it tighter around the base, and with all the scar tissue, it'd be hard to stretch it.

Offline 4skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-07 23:22:28 »
Hmm ...What would happen if you'd just tie some of your foreskin with it and "let it die"?... Wouldn't that shorten your foreskin to keep it easier retracted?...

I don't want to stirr up crazy ideas or encourage anyone doing this. It just came into my mind reading your question.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-08 00:08:54 »
I think that's what he's talking about ;D

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-08 06:24:44 »
I think the distinction is that Bobenc0 is talking about tying skin at the base of the shaft, whereas 4skin is talking about tying actual foreskin. Tying the foreskin would of course remove erogenous tissue. Tying at the base would preserve the entire foreskin, while still reduce the effective length. It's an interesting idea, but I would be scared to do it. I'm not sure how best to do the ties for something like this. Seems almost like some sort of clamp device would work better for this than thread. Either way I would be scared to do it. But that's just me.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-08 10:57:55 »
Only jdm got my idea, maybe my English is not that good :(
Here is an example picture of my idea, not exactly this place and that much skin. Did it fast just to show you.
So let's say this is the first tie, the next one will be next to it around the whole shaft..like a ring.. one by one.. or two at a time, no idea :)
So hopefully it is more clear now ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-08 11:31:25 »
Interesting idea

How close together do you think the ties should be for minimum scaring?

I think working 2 ties at a time at opposite ends of the shaft would give an even ‘pull’ of the foreskin

Offline andrew87

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-08 13:59:33 »
Very interesting. However be careful. This is different from frenulum tying, because it covers a big amount of skin, which after removing the tie may result in a wound. I understand the idea, but I am not sure if the skin below the tie will be healed the same time as the upper part falls so it can result in becoming a wound without shortening your skin. 

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-08 17:31:29 »
I think thats a super interesting idea, i thought of doing the same thing but couldnt really figure it out. maybe a clamping device would even be better to do this.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-08 17:38:25 »
I found this device http://prepex.com/ but dont use it on your foreskin but rather on the base of your shaft! maybe thats a better idea?!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-01-09 06:03:15 »
This is interesting. The Prepex device used to be classified as a "non-surgical" circumcision device. It was applied and left in place to strangle the foreskin until it died and fell off. However, the procedure had been changed to a surgical one, where the device would be applied, and left in place, for a period of time, I can't remember how long, and then the foreskin would be cut away. Kind of similar to the Zhexi ring or even the Plastibell procedure. I remember reading about how this procedure was modified because they were observing too many complications with the strangulation being less than effective, and infection resulting. But strangely, I can't find a reference to this update when I google it now. All indications are again classifying the Prepex as a non-surgical circumcision device. Strange. Very strange. Do any of you also remember reading about this?

Offline fffffdffd

« Reply #11 on: 2018-01-12 05:49:54 »
I think this is unlikely to produce a good result and it could even lead to serious problems.  The shaft skin is not at all like the frenulum (or the mucuous membrane under and around it).  It's actual skin and fairly thick, vascular, mobile skin at that.

The tie will leave a significant wound.  It will not keep closed on its own and will probably heal with a scar similar in size to the area of skin removed (much bigger than the original tie closure).  Not what you're going for.

To get the result you're after you'd go in for the procedure you're trying to mimic, a surgical cosmetic "circumcision" with shaft skin at the base removed instead of foreskin.  Stitches, 6 week healing time, etc.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2018-01-12 17:09:34 »
Yeah, I have to agree here. That's gonna leave a really ugly scar.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-01-13 04:41:30 »
I am not a skin doctor by any means, however, in my humble opinion of trying to shorten the shaft skin by tying it in bunches as previously suggested would leave the skin, if successful in any way, such a mess that one would never want to have. It all reminds me of how when I was ten years of age I wanted to create an eventual circumcision by snipping small patches of skin off the very tip of the foreskin. That in its simplicity was a very foolish thought, as it turned out, and I am afraid this is equal to that.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-01-13 16:43:50 »
Not to flog the dead horse, we need to take the result of this skin bunch tying process to shorten the length of the shaft skin a step further. In the concept of this process, we are not only including the longitudinal skin, but an equal amount of the girth. If one were to fully go around the shaft, the net result would be equivalent to trying to pump water out of a dry well. And this has nothing to do with healing and appearances! That process is not well thought out, I am afraid.