News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

PDO threads

Started by Adam1386, 2023-07-19 18:45:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1386

I've been wondering if anyone has tried PDO or other type of dissolvable barbed thread to keep foreskin retracted. It seems like it could work very well and if you don't like the results they disoslve after some time. Plus they help build new collagen helping the foreskin stay retracted more easily.
Let me know what you all think.

ThePiemel

Never heard of it but found a link
https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/pdo-thread-lift
I think using that technique on a penis might cause swelling and when stitched you can't get rid of that. To keep your tulip open simply takes time. Better to do it slowly. And always be nice to your penis.