News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sleeping with the foreskin pulled back.

Started by HeroicGlance, 2023-06-25 00:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicGlance

I note that a lot of guys here have a hard time keeping things retracted during sleep, and I hope I might be able to help, as I've been doing this for the past 20-plus years.

It definitely helped me along the way towards permanent retraction.  Everything I have read leads me to believe that the keratinization that took place during those 6-9 hours of my daily life was not undone by the waking hours when I kept the glans covered.  It also helped me get used to prolonged exposure during the early years,

Tell me what keeps you from going bare during the night, and I can def assist with advice.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

CuriousSkinner

It is starting to get a bit easier for me. But often the main issue is simply just the feeling that it's pulled back which more often than not makes me hard and then that makes things more sensitive. I get almost a pulling sensation to roll forward.

I think the main reason I struggle is I don't want to risk disturbing my sleep, so more often than not I just don't do it to save that aggravation. 

Kylar

Pretty much what CuriousSkinner said. By now I'm fine sleeping that way, but sometimes it still gets in the way with being incessantly hard and sensitive XD

CuriousSkinner

Yeah it's weird I do still get that almost itching feeling...but nothing like when I started

Test123

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-06-25 11:09:11
Pretty much what CuriousSkinner said. By now I'm fine sleeping that way, but sometimes it still gets in the way with being incessantly hard and sensitive XD
How long have you been permanently retracted, Kylar?

jdm

Mine tends to roll forward during sleep. So I need to wear a ring or something to keep it pulled back during the night. And that makes it's hard for me to sleep. I have no problem wearing a ring during the day, but I am just too aware of it when I'm trying to sleep.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: jdm on 2023-06-26 11:54:19
Mine tends to roll forward during sleep. So I need to wear a ring or something to keep it pulled back during the night. And that makes it's hard for me to sleep. I have no problem wearing a ring during the day, but I am just too aware of it when I'm trying to sleep.

[/quote

Oh that is interesting. I've tried now for the past two nights and I have managed to get to sort of 4am ish before I roll mine forward. I'm lucky as it mostly stays back on its own. I think I'm going to stick with it and try again tonight.

In terms of your issue with the ring. I think that feelings are more heightened when you wake up at night aren't they, it's probably because it's the first thing that springs to mind. I think I've read on here people have different rings at night. Maybe worth trying?

Kylar

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-06-25 19:14:32
How long have you been permanently retracted, Kylar?

None.

I do it most of the time but not all the time, sometimes I take a break and whatnot.
I do sleep retracted a lot, and it usually causes no problems, but sometimes it's just mean and gets really excited :D

Test123

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-06-26 18:38:11
None.

I do it most of the time but not all the time, sometimes I take a break and whatnot.
I do sleep retracted a lot, and it usually causes no problems, but sometimes it's just mean and gets really excited :D

Interesting. I started to be pulled back because it began to happen increasingly often by itself during the night, and I'd wake up retracted. Once I decided to leave it that way, I actually found it easier to keep it retracted at night than during the day. I've been permanently retracted for almost 16 months now.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: jdm on 2023-06-26 11:54:19

Okay - here is where I would recommend a body pillow, or keeping a hefty pillow between your legs to keep things in place.  However- this really only works if you sleep on your side.

I know the "Body Pillow" has a lot of wanky connotations - but if you can afford the high-grade model, I recommend something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Body-Pillow-Adults-Hypoallergenic/dp/B096T13P4Y

Having your penis pushed up against the pillow is as good as a ring, in my experience (and I've done both.)

HeroicGlance

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-06-25 11:09:11

It is only natural, when exposing the most sensitive part of your sexual anatomy to the world, that it will be sensitive at first.

Enjoy that sensation- it's something that cut guys will never experience, because they lost those nerve endings when they were around three. 

Lean into it - if you need to wank/jerk off - go for it.  There's absolutely zero shame in it.  Eventually, it will become easier.

ThePiemel

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-06-27 03:03:45
Lean into it - if you need to wank/jerk off - go for it.  There's absolutely zero shame in it.  Eventually, it will become easier.

Intercourse is actually wanking with a ladies front entrance. In stead of a hand. It might sound silly but technically it is.  ;)

PossibleMagician130

Masturbation is different from intercourse because intercourse requires participation from another person

Wild_dom

Been doing the spoon method for a few days now, but I haven't slept with it retracted. Going to try it tonight!

scotsguy27

I find the spoon method works best for keeping it retracted all night. It is a hit or a miss when simply pulling back, sometimes its retracted when I wake up and sometimes its covered.