News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pubic Grooming Survey

Started by Surfer88, 2014-03-17 00:20:24

Previous topic - Next topic

For pulled back guys: How do you keep your pubic hair?

Leave it natural
55 (14.8%)
Trimmed medium length
70 (18.9%)
Trimmed short
150 (40.4%)
Completely shaved
96 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 371

glanscover

I started trimming some years ago.  At that time I found that upon waking up in the AM, I would have pubic hair caught under my
foreskin when my night woody would relax.  Started trimming just enough to stop that.
Then as I began driving longer distances to work and job sites, my shorts would always creep up into
my crotch.  When grabbing at them while driving to pull them out, I would be grabbing my
hairs and pulling them.  Trimming shorter was the final solution, and have kept the pubes
around half to 3/4 inch long ever since.  Since I retired, and spend more time at home, nude in
the house, it sometimes gets away and manages to once again get caught in my foreskin
during the evening, or at times when I am doing the 'pull back' routine, and the
foreskin creeps over the glans.   Everything in that area of my body seems to have a
mind of it's own.  LOL

Graeme51

Shave mine once a year in Spring. Same time as when the sheep get sheared.

knowmore123

Mostly Trim and sometime shave it using hair remover

Hazeleye

Back in the 1980s I obtained an electrolysis kit and, over time, completely eliminated all pubic hair, just like being pre-pubescent. I certainly would not want to go back to being hairy and having to shave, ingrown hairs, pulling hairs when sitting, etc. Nothing like it, except if your mate is also bare, then it gets a little noisy and uncomfortable from all the moisture!

camchain

I voted for a trim. But i only trim - shave the hairs that grow on my shaft, mostly at the base both front and back. I do keep them short at the front so you can see the full penis length and not half of it.
Much better when playing with it as you don't get a hand full of hairs. I do this about once a fortnight, and did it last night so nice and neat again.

extapalataquetle

Damn , i seem to be one of teh very very few who prefers to leave it all natural :-X

Kylar

Quote from: extapalataquetle on 2016-11-22 01:45:30
Damn , i seem to be one of teh very very few who prefers to leave it all natural :-X

I like it that way too, just wish my pubic hair was thicker.

Uncut_soldier

Looks great, glanscover!

I keep it shaved so I can do tape back without ripping them out

extapalataquetle

Quote from: Kylar on 2016-11-22 19:18:14
I like it that way too, just wish my pubic hair was thicker.

Well, to be honest mine is REALLY REALLY thick, but in only really bother me when it's really hot weather, since it adds extra heat to the area....for modern-day standards...I would be consideres a caveman.
I'll trim only if my partners ask for it...
I'll upload pics ASAP, sorry for not having them here...

Gracias! Saludos!

Resqdave

I keep my shaft and balls shaved completely all of the time.   The rest I keep very short and occasionally shave everything completely.    Very similar for my wife, most of the time her pussy is completely shaved, but sometimes I like to see her with a bush.

FormerRetractor

My wife recently talked me into getting waxed.  I love it and recommend that everyone try it at least once...

NPK25

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2018-12-07 01:46:31
My wife recently talked me into getting waxed.  I love it and recommend that everyone try it at least once...

I did the same last week, DIY using sugar paste and following an online video tutorial. So far so good. Didn't really hurt either. Not sure what all the fuss is about.  Better than having to shave regularly.
Only downside was the time it took so next time I might go to a salon if I can find one locally that does it.

TapedStick

Honestly pubic hair is manly - a sign of sexual maturity. When I saw some dudes who shaved in gym showers, I had the thought, "why are they doing that? It makes them look like a prepubescent little boy", and I don't see shaving as a good idea, as per the itch factor. I don't feel the need to trim. Proud to be a man here.

Cj

I like it smooth, and in order to avoid razor bumps and itching I usually pluck the hair with tweezers.  Yea, it takes a while, but then it lasts for a over a month and it doesn't itch. My wife prefers natural so I go back and forth. 

Rod010

I prefer all natural all the time