News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cleaning up frequency

Started by anon21, 2018-09-16 16:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

anon21

Just curious how often do you guys undo your retraction to do clean ups? Asking because as much as I love using spoon method, it takes quite a bit of care and time everytime to set it up as neatly as I'd like.

thesevenpointfive

I do it depending on my mood, so some times every night, and then sometimes after a few days, that might sound lazy
Love skining back and letting my head show

Berry Wotan

Dicsolovag

I am also doing the spoon method and I unfold my skin at every shower in the evening. I do unfold but dont let my skin go forward. Just simply wash and dry it and restore the folding after.
It is clean this way and I dont get smell and stuff.
Also if I have the urge to keep it during shower, then I usually use some kind of hand cleaning gel or similar material to reassure my fold.
My record this way was 4 days.

bobenc0

I usually keep it back without any method and it doesn't get dirty at all but I still wash it after morning sex or jerk, and surely during evening shower..
So it's twice a day.. well of course sometimes I skip both but there is no dirt or smell ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !