News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My go to methods

Started by brycekez, 2024-01-23 18:05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

#1 I started with the spoon method. I think it works great but only for looks. My foreskin doesn't dry up though & sometimes when i'm really soft, the foreskin covers my glan. So I don't really use the spoon method anymore, but it was a great start! Actuall, I use the spoon method during the day but don't feel it's full effect.

#2 I'm not sure what to call this method, but I think I'm the first to do this. At night, I tuck my big balls between my legs and stretch them as far back as possible, then I press my thighs together to hold them back. This gives the effect of not only looking most literally cut, but also helps dry out my foreskin overnight! I wake up with my penis rock hard & dry! I practically look cut. This method is great for anyone! Let me know if you want a detailed post on this.

#3 Finally, the toothpaste method. I slab a thick layer of toothpaste on my cock. I let it absorb as much as possible before I put my underwear on. I typically do tbis before I go to bed. This shrunk my foreskin dramatically & made my glan flare and dry nicely. I wake up looking cut from this too. I do this at LEAST once or twice a week. Yes it burns but it feels good when you're horny haha.

skin-off

Great looking glans, you almost look cut, how do u use the toothpaste ? Can you share the results while soft? I'm curious how it looks using the toothpaste

za123za

looks great, I would have thought you were cut from that photo, how does it look soft?

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: za123za on 2024-02-03 06:49:13
looks great, I would have thought you were cut from that photo, how does it look soft?

I agree actually you do look cut in that!

TapedStick

Wow Bryce,

Been here for years, and you post something new: toothpaste! I'm trying to imagine you trying to sleep, but kinda cant because of this "Minty tingle" all over your dick. LOL. Bro don't take offense. I've tried many things even more ridiculous.  And welcome bro.

hung.part.timer

Well, you're getting results man - hope you'll show off more results, maybe a flaccid look.