News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do your Wife or Girlfriend/Date know you Retract?

Started by bareuncut, 2024-01-23 11:10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

bareuncut

This is a question for Straight guys. If you are married, does your wife know you are permanently retracted, or retract before sex? What does she think about it? If you are not married but have a girlfriend or go one a date or visit a happy-ending massage parlor, do you tell her about your status? What does she think about it? If you are not permanently retracted then your foreskin may roll forward during any sexual activity. She may notice that if you haven't told her about your status. If it has happened to you, what was her reaction?
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

aa021716

Of course, my wife notices that I am retracted.
She knows that I am more comfortable, the head is not extremely sensitive and it is more hygienic.
She is fine with it and respects it. It's a man's choice, isn't it?
I would not interfere with her decision to use tampons or panty pads. Why should I?

kippersharp137

My most recent ex noticed that I would put on a hairtie after sex or showering. She said she liked the retraction for keeping the head cleaner. She was into body mods, so I think she loved that I did that.

I don't think my foreskin / retraction was any surprise during sex. She would roll the skin partially forward during blowjobs, so I had to teach her that I like more direct stimulation on the head, and would pull the skin back sometimes when she was on top of me for a tight sensation on the inner foreskin and head.

mukechin

Yes, all of them knew and encourages it. they would ask me to resume if I stopped as I think all of them greatly prefer the sight of my exposed glans.

21andbored

Wife knows I prefer to keep skin back. We've been together quite a long time & it didn't start that way though.

glbtops

Same here. My lady friend expects to see me pulled back with glans exposed, and definitely prefers it that way.

PossibleMagician130

It would be extremely strange if your wife or girlfriend could not tell that your foreskin was retracted manually. They would have to not just be of rather low IQ, they would also have to be un-observant.

Women in long term relationships like your cock just as it is. When they like you, they like your cock, whether you have an elephant trunk or are pulled back or circumcised.