News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon method by growers

Started by criticaldry, 2023-12-21 09:45:11

Previous topic - Next topic

criticaldry

I recently got into pulling back and I'm starting to experiment. On the first day I tried the spoon method repeatedly and didn't seem to work for me. My foreskin keeps untucking itself on every little movement(I really want the spoon method to work :-\) So guys it would be nice to get some tips from people (especially growers) who have achieved retraction with spoon method for long periods of time. Below here are some doubts I have from my experience :
1. Are you hard or soft when you do it?
2. do you need to wear underwear for it to stay in place?
3. What about during sleep?

Pictures before and after the spoon method would be really helpful (for comparing how much the foreskin covers during both soft and hard) and also comparison of growth.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my rusty English.

James84

Quote from: Eula on 2023-12-21 09:45:11
a. My foreskin keeps untucking itself on every little movement(I really want the spoon method to work :-\)
1. Are you hard or soft when you do it?
2. do you need to wear underwear for it to stay in place?
3. What about during sleep?

I don't do the spoon method, I in my experience folding it with my fingers is just as good.
a. You fold probably includes some outer foreskin. You should try folding the skin closer to the glans
1. Mostly soft, I usually do after the shower
2. No
3. I am at a stage where it stays most nights in place. 

The long term goal of the spoon method is to stretch the inner foreskin, it is not important if at the beginning your head in covered. The important part is that you get the following fold behind the glans that causes the foreskin to stretch and adapt to stay more retracted.

criticaldry

Oh, by folding with your fingers do you mean simply pulling back and it stays there, if it is what you mean it doesn't work for me. The foreskin unravels even if I walk. I was thinking of giving up on the spoon method and try other methods.

How do you know where the inner foreskin from the outer foreskin when folding it?

Steeltoeboots

@James84: that is interesting information.  Stretching the inner foreskin and get the fold to stay better in place.  It sounds logica. Thank you fir sharing.

criticaldry

James84

Quote from: Eula on 2023-12-22 02:47:13
Oh, by folding with your fingers do you mean simply pulling back and it stays there, if it is what you mean it doesn't work for me.

Folding without the spoon method is not just pulling it back. Look at what this guy does:
https://www.reddit.com/r/barehead/comments/11mdhuz/alot_of_people_have_asked_about_my/

James84

Quote from: Eula on 2023-12-22 12:57:07
Does this look right?

Yes, it looks right. There shouldn't be any pain or discomfort, other than the sensation of having the glans exposed.

scotsguy27

Quote from: James84 on 2023-12-22 13:39:45
Folding without the spoon method is not just pulling it back. Look at what this guy does:
https://www.reddit.com/r/barehead/comments/11mdhuz/alot_of_people_have_asked_about_my/

Looks interesting. Will need to give it a try some time.

criticaldry

Update
  Spoon method didn't work for me and thinking of other methods
Which method would you guys recommend?

Sorangu

Quote from: criticaldry on 2023-12-24 20:47:48
Update
  Spoon method didn't work for me and thinking of other methods
Which method would you guys recommend?

depends on what your goals are, I would recommend a glans ring if spoon is hard for you at the moment. The new sticky with the cotton pad method is very good, comfortable, and cheap - as well as the added benefit of helping dry the inner foreskin a bit.

For a more reusable homemade glans ring, my favorite one was made with the unused foam insole of a new shoe, stretchy, thick, comfortable, waterproof, and durable

Aurobindo

Thank you very much for your input, guys. Pulling back since 2,5 weeks now. Alredy got some improvement.