Author Topic: Swelling  (Read 7443 times)

Offline cjc791

Swelling
« on: 2014-03-20 23:32:59 »
Hi there!

I'm relatively new to autocircumcision and trying to keep the skin back. Luckily, mine is tight enough where it will just stay behind the glans once I pull it back. However, my question is how did you guys deal with the swelling? I can usually leave it back for a couple days but then it swells and hurts a little and I slip it forward again.

Thanks!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Swelling
« Reply #1 on: 2014-03-21 07:13:51 »
I'd guess that if your foreskin were less tight, the swelling wouldn't be an issue.  But then, of course, you'd have to deal with it rolling forward a lot more often.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-08-09 16:57:38 »
Hi there!

I'm relatively new to autocircumcision and trying to keep the skin back. Luckily, mine is tight enough where it will just stay behind the glans once I pull it back. However, my question is how did you guys deal with the swelling? I can usually leave it back for a couple days but then it swells and hurts a little and I slip it forward again.

Thanks!

You need to start slowly, i had this when i started, especially the frelum side of the glans,  i would unretract for some time and then skin back again, to allow the swelling to go down,  do this when you need to and the swelling will eventually go
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-02-11 16:19:24 »
Mine would swell too, and I remember it being painful.

I remember dealing with it as much as I could, then "resting" for a day by covering up again, and then back at it. At that age, I thought the swelling was due to the sensitivity, so I kinda just kept at it.

I also tried epsom salt with warm water on a small rag or paper towel.

I also remember trying ice. Wrap it in a paper towel.