News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Trying it 50/50

Started by njshore37, 2015-03-09 14:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

njshore37

I'm also on the fence about, perhaps,  losing too much sensitivity.  Some of the other threads talk about the glans being totally insensitive for folks who have been pulling back for years.  I'm not sure I want that.  I will try a balance between the exposed look,  somewhat lesser sensitivity, nice clean feeling and then giving it some rest,  covered.  I do like the glans ridge sensitivity during sex a lot.  Thx.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

soundsgreat87

Yeah, that's the nice thing about being able to go back and forth ;D

jamestrt1

I've found that by toughening the glans from more or less permanent retracting for many years has increased the feelings when rubbing the glans directly, which is easier to do, and although the feeling is a bit different, it is enhanced by not cumming so quickly. I have certainly had better and longer sex since I started retracting. I also love the feeling on my glans ridge, but I couldn't put any pressure on it before. You mention one of the things you want is lesser sensitivity - are you trying to last longer?
Regards, James

njshore37

I admit that my motivations are a bit muddled.  It started from my recovery from a UTI (caused by an Rx) and wanting to be extra clean. The pullback just seemed to be drier and cleaner feeling. Then I liked the plump feeling of the extra friction.  As far as lastng longer,  I'm married and that isn't usually an issue.  But maybe having a bit less sensitivity,  just a bit,  would be nice.  I also enjoy the glans ridge rubbing the most,  so I want to keep that feeling for sure. 
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!