News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My very first week

Started by Mitchey401, 2024-03-11 00:15:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitchey401

Hello everyone!

I am sharing with you my first full week of trying 24/7 retraction. The first few days Sunday and Monday I was using some appropriately sized cock rings I had laying around. The first issue is that I found my resilient foreskin would just decide to climb over them which required frequent adjustment that I could not provide during my 12 hours at work and in the morning I would wake up to find that my glans was completely covered again.

Tuesday night I started to feel a familiar sensation while just sitting around. In my teens I had torn my frenulum and ever since then it has not been the same. It is very susceptible to injury where the tearing happened. I've been to the doctors about it but since it is not life threatening and his solution is keep it clean and abstain. I am not covered for a frenulectomy and would have to pay out of pocket and is expensive.

Wednesday I found a silicone mat at the dollar store then proceeded to cut it out in a circle with a relief for my frenulum. I wore that ring for the next few days. This is when I started to see some progress. The foreskin would stay behind the head and the outer foreskin even start to roll under the inner skin. I am still having issues with the frenulum still being irritated and not wanting to heal properly. I have been taking occasional breaks the rest of the week.

I ordered some supplies today to do some tying which I should see by the end of next week. This is something I had original planned to do but I looks like I must deal with my frenulum first if I wish to see improvement.

That has been my first week!

Any input would greatly considered.

soundsgreat87

The inner skin rolling backwards over the outer is definitely a good sign. It means your skin is starting to adjust to the new position and will keep a "memory" of that position.

And man, you said you tore your frenulum as a teen, but it still looks fresh! Maybe it never healed properly. Wishing you luck on tying it!

edit: oh, here, this is my recommendation for where you should tie! Black is the needle, white is where I think would be a good place to wrap the string around.

Mitchey401

You are correct the tear is fresh. I would let it heal for a week or two, even tried a month but the tear just comes back after semi rigorous activities. It has been like that for years. 

I was going to tie a little higher but was concerned about being to close to the head for my first time tying. Your suggestion makes more sense.

Thank you for the advice! I shall keep posted when the supplies arrive later this week.