News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

1 Week Retraction

Started by steveo, 2022-11-11 18:25:18

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

I restarted and now I finally have a comfy set of silicone glan rings.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003337433451.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.21bd1802QCTMRz
Thats the one I use and guys its really the best. Comfy asf. My head is gone really itchy ...But pulled back feels really good and now I dont have to worry about the skin rolling down. Definitely ordering more of these rings.

Seacucumber

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

I've been looking for something like this for a while now. I've had to make do with DIY ones.

Do you find the roll back when turtling is a problem?

_yeah_

These look great! When shipped, do they come in labelled packaging, or is there no way to tell what it is/where its from? Asking since I live with other people and if I order there's a chance someone else might pick up the package, and that could lead to a conversation that I don't want to have haha
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

steveo

Hey guys. No turtling problem with this ring and they come in two day and night ring so the day is firmer and the night is softer best part is the foreskin will never roll plus they are comfy even during an erection.
Also they are packaged discretly! so no worries about that. they come like a normal post package no writing or anything mentioning the product.