News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Bare glans: My opinion on the matter

Started by frencut50, 2022-11-07 14:25:16

Previous topic - Next topic

frencut50

Bare glans: My opinion on the matter. In my opinion, it is important to teach the young boy early, around 7 or 8 years old, to retract his glans regularly and daily, as soon as the preputial adhesions have yielded, in order to teach him the essential hygiene of the uncircumcised penis. To deal with the subject "bare glans" it is necessary to recall the essential function of the foreskin, which is to protect the mucous membrane of the glans, its finesse, its sensitivity and its humidity in the little boy. This function is essential to protect the organ during its growth and all while it only has a function of urination. At puberty, things change and are very different from boy to boy. The penis grows differently and differently from individual to individual. The glans grows unevenly. In some, it becomes prominent and wider than the shaft (mushroom-shaped). In others, it remains of width equivalent to or less than that of the shaft. In the first, often, the foreskin will tend to develop less in length than in the others. During puberty the glans is partially uncovered, even entirely in some, and remains so for life. In the latter, the foreskin will lengthen with the growth of the penis, and it will continue to cover all or almost all of the glans. And for a number of boys, it will retain a similar length and shape to what it had in childhood, sticking out in front of the glans with a part called "overhang." In adolescents whose glans has developed strongly, and in whom the foreskin is short enough to leave the glans totally or almost totally exposed at all times, the subject of bare glans does not arise, since they are naturally bare glans.

Among other teenagers, who represent more than 2/3 of young men, it is in my opinion very important to teach them early, and it is the role of supervising adults, parents or guardians, the importance of penis. Indeed, an uncircumcised penis needs daily maintenance at the opposite risk of creating undesirable effects: bad odors (urine), smegma, risks of infections and irritations... The young person must therefore learn to have a perfect hygiene; at least, retract the glans twice a day to clean it and avoid any deposit of malodorous smegma. This measure can be supplemented by a systematic opening of the glans to urinate.

But my preference goes by far to the decision to live with the glans permanently uncovered. And this for several reasons, linked both to the hygiene mentioned above, but also to aesthetics. In my opinion, but of course it's very subjective, a penis with the glans exposed is more aesthetic than a penis covered with a long foreskin. In my opinion, an uncovered penis is more virile, more adult in its aspect than a covered penis which will always recall the penis of a little boy. The permanently exposed glans will, as for a circumcised penis, see its mucous membrane become keratinized, ie thicken and become darker. This is an advantage because it has the effect of making the glans slightly less sensitive to contact, and in fact, of prolonging the rise of pleasure and slowing down the arrival of orgasm and ejaculation. It is an excellent solution for all men suffering from premature ejaculation.

To help keep the glans permanently uncovered, it is often very helpful to remove the frenulum. The latter, especially if it is short, will tend to pull the foreskin forward to bring it back over the glans. This is his role with the little boy. In many adult men, the frenulum remains relatively short and hinders the "bare glans". In addition, the short brake is often responsible for premature ejaculations. Its power during sexual acts causes a rapid rise in enjoyment. Some know this well and actively practice stretching on the frenulum to get their partner to cum when things "drag" a bit. Frenulum removal is a quick and easy thing to do, whether in a medical setting, or cutting it yourself at home using the "tying up" method. This subject is widely discussed on this site in the section dedicated to it.

To conclude, my personal opinion is that the best attitude towards your penis is to have the glans permanently uncovered and to remove the frenulum. Our world is full of prejudices, often linked in the West to Judeo-Christian education and its heavy and anachronistic principles. Unfortunately, this can undermine common sense. But I would personally be in favor of us forgetting our prejudices a little to observe what is being done elsewhere. Thus, I am totally for the education of young Japanese people who are taught from the age of 7 or 8 to keep their glans uncovered at all times. Thus discovered before puberty, the latter helps the development of the glans and limits the growth of the foreskin. This explains why many Japanese adults have a penis with the circumcised aspect without them being it. And I would also be in favor of dads at the same age of 7 to 10 getting into the habit of preventively cutting their son's frenulum in order to help them on the one hand to have the glans uncovered, to limit the risks future premature ejaculation and also prevent a little talked about but very common incident, which is the rupture of the frenulum during the first sexual intercourse or during adolescent masturbation. Without being serious, the rupture of the frenulum can cause abundant bleeding by tearing the artery of the frenulum, and be painful because of the tearing of the nerves irrigating this frenulum.