News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Telegram/Reddit Group

Started by Jakub, 2023-12-20 19:01:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakub

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there's some kind of group on either Telegram or Reddit, where we can share our pulled back penises, give each other help or just casually look at out cocks. If so, link them in the comments please ;)

Here is my cock ;)

mjed

There are many places on Reddit to check out cocks but whether anyone would want to post there remains to be seen.  Probably better to keep it within this group

brycekez

If anyone creates one please let me know :) I'm new to this and would like a more active community :))

jafar_t

Quote from: brycekez on 2023-12-20 19:23:41
If anyone creates one please let me know :) I'm new to this and would like a more active community :))

I have created a Telegram group called "Pulled Back" https://t.me/+y-TUw56AXRJmYWNh

uncut1017

there is a discord group

hung.part.timer

Jafar is circumcised - you should know that before joining a group on being pulled back with a cut pro-circ moderator.

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-21 03:16:20
I have created a Telegram group called "Pulled Back" https://t.me/+y-TUw56AXRJmYWNh

uncutcaulk

Nice pics Jakub! Just joined the group
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

vaultboy

Vhh

There is also a subreddit called pulledbackorg

Steeltoeboots

Didn't know the pulledbackorg sub. Thanks!

Kylar

Quote from: Vhh on 2024-01-23 21:51:32
There is also a subreddit called pulledbackorg

That one's "unofficial" in the sense that we have nothing to do with it despite the similarity in name.

Steeltoeboots

Right.  I will stick on here, as my main community.  Reddit is more userfriendly but I like to stay with you guys. This is the community for me.  :)