News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Is it too late to start now?

Started by LeonGene, 2022-07-12 06:37:35

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonGene

Hi all,

Few years back I found this forum and I did try to pull back for few days but found my glans has a few red spot so I didn't continue doing it and then weeks later tried again, the skins on the glans dried out and start peeling off which made me panicked because it was first time seeing that and then there were 2 more times after that. (Forgot what it was called, something started with k...tion). But again, stopped again.

I also read online knowing I actually have long foreskin that it won't retract when I am erected fully, have to pull it back on my own. I am 28 now, is it too late to start pull back again? I wonder if it will help to grow bigger glans which I wished for... And also last longer in bed😓

burtonian

Hi LeonGene

No it's never too late.  I am now 70 and, despite having been able to retract my foreskin for as long as I can remember, only started serious retraction some 3 plus years ago, mainly as a fun way to treat my recurring balanitis.  This aim has been achieved plus so much more, better look and more hygienic for a start.  To my surprise my corona appears more flared and I definitely last longer although this must also, in part, be a function of age.

It has also led to some interesting conversations with my wife and with a few other people, male and female, along the way.

BenTwilley

I agree. Go for it, enjoy it. It's your body, and this is a thoroughly satisfying way of expressing yourself. Welcome.
Ben Twilley

LeonGene

Thank you for the encouragement  ;D

John

I had a similar scared reaction or two like yourself, Leon. It took about 14 months for my corona to start to flare. It's still on its way. You'll get a bare head yet!

Nivek

I think the glans flaring doesn't happen for everyone. At least it didn't happen for me and I've been retracted for 3 years. I'm in my thirties, so yes, it's definitely not too late to start. I lost a lot of sensitivity for both glans and inner foreskin by simply pulling back without objects.  It's normal to have some skin peeling when you start, so don't panic. But if it gets worse, then post some pictures!

Nowadays, there are plenty of ways to get started. Glans ring, hair scrunchie, or even face mask string can help you stay back through out the day. You could also diy your own glans ring from silicone sheet/mobile case.

LeonGene

Quote from: John on 2022-07-13 23:54:20
I had a similar scared reaction or two like yourself, Leon. It took about 14 months for my corona to start to flare. It's still on its way. You'll get a bare head yet!

Yeah I also hope the foreskin will shrink a little so it doesnt looks like a ring after the glans

LeonGene

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-07-14 08:02:58
I think the glans flaring doesn't happen for everyone. At least it didn't happen for me and I've been retracted for 3 years. I'm in my thirties, so yes, it's definitely not too late to start. I lost a lot of sensitivity for both glans and inner foreskin by simply pulling back without objects.  It's normal to have some skin peeling when you start, so don't panic. But if it gets worse, then post some pictures!

Nowadays, there are plenty of ways to get started. Glans ring, hair scrunchie, or even face mask string can help you stay back through out the day. You could also diy your own glans ring from silicone sheet/mobile case.

But its kinda weird that I felt cool looking at the skin peeling from the glans after the 2nd and 3rd time it happen.

I did search different ways to help it stay retracted, and this is what I found which seems promising to me
https://shopee.com.my/2PCS-Men-Foreskin-Correction-Hinder-Ring-Penis-Training-Sleeve-Time-Delay-Device-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Lock-Cock-Ring-i.193561948.6571947615

Nivek

Yes, try it!
It seems very similar to what is described here with pics too:
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=2801.0