News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

JPOldman1961

Several people have asked about the method I posted in another thread. I would like to start a thread again and talk about this method.

The main purpose is to "shrink the foreskin."

Atrophy of the foreskin is necessary to expose the glans to the outside without removing the foreskin. To do this, it is necessary not only to retreat the foreskin to the base of the cock and have the body memorize its shape, but also to dry the inner wall of the foreskin to cause permanent tissue changes in the foreskin.

Even if you fix the foreskin with adhesive tape and memorize its shape, or wear a ring to memorize its shape, if there are no tissue changes due to dryness of the inner wall of the foreskin, without  alltime using an item it will not be possible.

Why do we use toilet paper?

1.Easy to obtain and low cost.
2. The foreskin can be fixed to fit the shape and size of each person's cock.
3. Highly effective in drying the inner wall of the foreskin.
4.Harmless to the human body

Is it really effective?

I had not use this method because my glans was fully exposed at an early age even without this method. This method is one of the methods of foreskin retraction that has been practiced for a long time in Japan. I teach and coach boys in my neighborhood on this method if they wish to have their foreskin retracted.

If you wrap with the paper in this way every day, you will definitely see some changes within a month. Please take a photo and check it out.

JPOldman1961

add

5 When I'm doing piss in a public restroom, I don't feel embarrassed even if the person next to me sees and thinks I have an injury to my cock.

brucep2

Last week I was using a modified tape method to expose the inner foreskin and visually it was successful but after about 12 hours I had minor swelling and had to take it our and massage the swelling away then tape again to re expose. However there was significant drying out after 5 days.

This method was shown to me a couple of days ago and I am getting immediate results in terms of drying out the foreskin. While pulled back it seams to be drying from the base (furthest from the glans) upwards. I used toilet paper the first day and could see the start of drying the next morning. After another 24 hours the drying are has increased to 1cm. See photo.

I have adapted the method slightly. My erect circumference is 12cm so toilet paper is not really wide enough for me to tie to keep in place. Also the type we have disintegrated after about 4 hours wear as it got wet.

I have used strips of kitchen roll instead. It's wider, so easier to tie and more absorbent, so coped all night without falling off, or disintegrating. I'm cutting a 2cm strip then folding over 3x and wrapping round my exposed foreskin.

I'm really interested in these Japanese methods,  traditional and holistic approaches fascinate me.

Life is too short....

Nivek

Thanks for sharing this awesome method! I am trying it now,  but only during the daytime as I can't sleep at night if I'm pulled back.

My progress will be slower but I will update it!

Nivek

It looks so dry and the glans looks scary!
Quote from: brucep2 on 2023-10-02 07:32:28
Last week I was using a modified tape method to expose the inner foreskin and visually it was successful but after about 12 hours I had minor swelling and had to take it our and massage the swelling away then tape again to re expose. However there was significant drying out after 5 days.

This method was shown to me a couple of days ago and I am getting immediate results in terms of drying out the foreskin. While pulled back it seams to be drying from the base (furthest from the glans) upwards. I used toilet paper the first day and could see the start of drying the next morning. After another 24 hours the drying are has increased to 1cm. See photo.

I have adapted the method slightly. My erect circumference is 12cm so toilet paper is not really wide enough for me to tie to keep in place. Also the type we have disintegrated after about 4 hours wear as it got wet.

I have used strips of kitchen roll instead. It's wider, so easier to tie and more absorbent, so coped all night without falling off, or disintegrating. I'm cutting a 2cm strip then folding over 3x and wrapping round my exposed foreskin.

I'm really interested in these Japanese methods,  traditional and holistic approaches fascinate me.

PossibleMagician130

I don't intend to throw any shade, but it looks like what I had when I got that really bad fungal balanitis that needed a lot of oral fluconazole to treat

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-10-02 12:58:16
It looks so dry and the glans looks scary!

PossibleMagician130

Hmm, I think I will try this

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-02 06:59:03
Several people have asked about the method I posted in another thread. I would like to start a thread again and talk about this method.

The main purpose is to "shrink the foreskin."

Atrophy of the foreskin is necessary to expose the glans to the outside without removing the foreskin. To do this, it is necessary not only to retreat the foreskin to the base of the cock and have the body memorize its shape, but also to dry the inner wall of the foreskin to cause permanent tissue changes in the foreskin.

Even if you fix the foreskin with adhesive tape and memorize its shape, or wear a ring to memorize its shape, if there are no tissue changes due to dryness of the inner wall of the foreskin, without  alltime using an item it will not be possible.

Why do we use toilet paper?

1.Easy to obtain and low cost.
2. The foreskin can be fixed to fit the shape and size of each person's cock.
3. Highly effective in drying the inner wall of the foreskin.
4.Harmless to the human body

Is it really effective?

I had not use this method because my glans was fully exposed at an early age even without this method. This method is one of the methods of foreskin retraction that has been practiced for a long time in Japan. I teach and coach boys in my neighborhood on this method if they wish to have their foreskin retracted.

If you wrap with the paper in this way every day, you will definitely see some changes within a month. Please take a photo and check it out.

hung.part.timer

I tried this method one night last week and I woke up retracted with the tp keeping the gap between my foreskin and coronal ridge. The toilet paper had broken at some point during the night, but the paper stayed in place. I actually think the simplicity and lack of risk makes this an easy method to adopt. 

Additional instructions on how many sheets or folds are used to get the ideal setup would be helpful.

I also would vote to have this listed as an official method on the site.

Test123

@JPOldman1961 Can you show how you fold the paper, and also a picture of how it's tied under your penis, please?

JPOldman1961

mes1
Cut the toilet paper to the appropriate length.
I thought there was no difference in the quality of the paper products made by any manufacturer in any country, but it seems that some products tear easily.

mes2
Fold the paper "twice".

mes3
Wrap the paper over the cock.

mes4
Tie both ends of the paper on the down of the cook.

Note: Don't 「tie」 it tightly, 「wrap」 it around it.
It doesn't matter if it gets torn or falls off while you sleep.

HCheung

A brilliant idea indeed, JPOldman1961!
Brothers here are lucky to have you providing this method.
It's cheap, convenient and harmless, and could act as a method for beginners.

I also agree that this method could be listed as an official method on the forum.
It's helps a lot with guys with long frenulum.
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

JPOldman1961

I do'nt care story
Which is more difficult: Cantonese or Shanghainese?
Shanghainese is more difficult for me and I can't understand it.
All my friends say that Cantonese is most difficult.

by the way
A long time ago, in some rural areas in southern China, I had heard there was a custom of using rice straw or bamboo leaves to retract the foreskin.
East Asians. We all think the same things.

JPOldman1961

"What does the average Japanese old man's cock look like?"
I received a message so I'll post the image here.

Due to old-fashioned Japanese customs, my cock has been fully exposed like this since I was 9 years old.

hung.part.timer

I wore the toilet paper again last night and it worked once more. That said, I'm still getting the hang of the folding and wrapping. I actually tie it up on the top of my penis as it's just been too hard for me to maneuver the tie on the underside. I also use way too much paper at this point.

Overall I'm enjoying this approach and process and interested to see where it goes!

Test123

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-04 04:01:48
I received a message so I'll post the image here.

Thanks for the guide and updated images, mate.

What does your inner foreskin look like now? Is it completely dry?