News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tape method and size change

Started by pirischin, 2023-03-01 19:34:38

Previous topic - Next topic

pirischin

Hi,

First, I'd like to have access to attachments (https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1370.0).
I'm doing tape method for a long time. In fact, I started these after a persistent "candida fungus" that appears above my head even after medication use.
My doctor tries a variety of medicines, and at the end he suggested I need a surgery to remote the skin. And I fell here.
The result is great. I never had these fungus again.

Now, my question is about the size.
I was thinking that if exists some methods using traction to make it longer, can't the tape method (that causes a little reduction of size) make it smaller?
If seems to work to increase, maybe works to decrease?

Of course, I don't want this.
Any opinion?

Kylar

Quote from: pirischin on 2023-03-01 19:34:38
First, I'd like to have access to attachments (https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1370.0)

We all do :)

Write an intro in the appropriate part of the forum.

jdm

I doubt that taping back would cause any reduction in erect size. Flaccid hang can obviously be effected while taped, but I don't think it will have any permanent effects. But there are a number of factors involved. Sometimes revealing the glans can actually produce a longer flaccid hang, because the foreskin, in some cases, can actually cause the penis to sort of suck back in a little bit. But taping it back tightly can shorten the hang, as can a particularly tight circumcision. But an erection will usually be strong enough to stretch out some extra skin from the scrotum if necessary to accommodate its length. Unless you're taping back super tight, I wouldn't worry about it.