News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retracting for over 20 years - went permanent a year ago.

Started by HeroicGlance, 2023-02-17 05:35:56

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-02-18 23:34:32
I appreciate the suggestions!

I'm aware of the spoon method(s) that people use to get a look that they desire for a "beauty shot."  In fact, I have my own:  I use the wooden end of an artist's paintbush (I'm an illustrator, so I have many that I'd otherwise be tossing out.) 

However: the purpose of the photo I provided was just to show how things were 100% naturally, after a year of permanent retraction.  A year ago, my foreskin was still always touching the coronal ridge of my glans.  Now, it has increasingly "laid back." and rarely touches the glans at all (Which I chalk up to daily exfoliation.)

You really do have a perfectly skinned back cock. It's very cool to see the skin pulled so far from the glans naturally, and personally I think it looks even better like that than tucked, as it shows how the skin wants to unfold along the shaft rather than touch the glans.

tom76

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-02-18 23:34:32
I appreciate the suggestions!

I'm aware of the spoon method(s) that people use to get a look that they desire for a "beauty shot."  In fact, I have my own:  I use the wooden end of an artist's paintbush (I'm an illustrator, so I have many that I'd otherwise be tossing out.) 

However: the purpose of the photo I provided was just to show how things were 100% naturally, after a year of permanent retraction.  A year ago, my foreskin was still always touching the coronal ridge of my glans.  Now, it has increasingly "laid back." and rarely touches the glans at all (Which I chalk up to daily exfoliation.)

I can understand your choice. I wouldn't use any spoon or folding methods if they are not necessary to keep things in place.
To me it looks even nicer in the state you have reached than any folded versions I have seen.:)
Especially the no skin touching the head effect looks really amazing.

hung.part.timer

Great thread. As this site gains steam and members, there's more and more real and tangible examples of men that have fully achieved permanent retraction! I wish I had started in my teens - I'm certain my results would be just like the pics linked above.

jdm

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-02-17 05:35:56
Here is where I am now:

https://i.imgur.com/2SSJwhz.png

Questions and comments welcome.
Looks great. Your results are inspiring. Just wondering about the state of your frenulum. Can you talk about that a little?

HeroicGlance

Quote from: tom76 on 2023-02-19 20:39:30
I can understand your choice. I wouldn't use any spoon or folding methods if they are not necessary to keep things in place.
To me it looks even nicer in the state you have reached than any folded versions I have seen.:)
Especially the no skin touching the head effect looks really amazing.

Thanks!  I do confess:  If I were not wearing the PA piercing, I doubt things would be as they are - having just a few extra grams of weight makes a great bit of difference.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: jdm on 2023-02-21 09:55:33
Looks great. Your results are inspiring. Just wondering about the state of your frenulum. Can you talk about that a little?

I can't say much about my frenulum, other than that it is there (Not to sound obtuse, but being a heterosexual man who hasn't really spared much attention for penises other than his own, I have nothing to really compare it to.)

That having been said, I understand why some men who are attempting retraction might want it cut - especially in their early months/years of retraction, as it tends to be a "rope" that pulls the curtain of the foreskin back down.

However - in my case - I found that time handled it better than any knife. 

Reading other posts here, I now realize that I was very lucky in that I found retracting my foreskin helped me get to sleep - as so many others experience the opposite.

Doubtless, the fact that I kept things retracted for 1/3 of the past 20 or so years assisted in the initial keratinization, that eventually got me to this point.

As I might have mentioned in other posts here, the real game-changer was when I got my prince albert piercing.  That kept the frenulum clipped back, nicely.

One of these days, I'll find time & somehow set up proper lighting to get an erect shot (The last time I did that, It was on Reddit, and the sub banned me, because they accused me of being cut.  I took that as the backhanded compliment that it was.)

HeroicGlance

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-02-20 17:01:08
Great thread. As this site gains steam and members, there's more and more real and tangible examples of men that have fully achieved permanent retraction! I wish I had started in my teens - I'm certain my results would be just like the pics linked above.

Thanks!

lvprcm

Quote from: tom76 on 2023-02-18 00:41:33
I am a bit jealous too. You are really lucky to have reached such a nice result.

My story comes close to yours. I started retracting in my early teens - with the skin slipping forward again pretty soon.

I tried taping it back for some time just to get the feeling of an exposed head over a longer period of time.
But it didn't really change anything in the non-taped state - foreskin slipping into forward position almost instantly.

During puberty I outgrew some of my foreskin going from full coverage to a partly exposed head, which allowed to keep it retracted over a longer period of time.

I used a glans ring (well just a piece of cloth tied below the head) to stay retracted from time to time then.
Since I am a grower with a lot of variation in length even in flaccid state for me this worked a lot better than any taping methods.

Leaving the glans ring method behind I never reached a state, where I could pull the skin back and stay retracted 24/7.
Yet over time there was some progress.

First I could stay retracted without any skin slipping forward if I am not wearing any clothes.
Later I found that from time to time it would roll back behind the head on its own, which was really amazing for me.

In clothes my foreskin still has a life of its own. Due to a lot of variation in flaccid length it is always a surprise to see how much coverage (if any) I have, when I take it out.

A foreskin that moves into "behind the head position" on its own when not wearing any clothes is the closest I ever came to a turning point. In this state I could not even wear it forward if I wanted, as it skins back on its own very quickly.

Here is a short clip showing where I am. https://imgur.com/a/iwF7wlC

Enjoyed reading your story. It mirrored a lot of my experience as I progressed as well. It's interesting how clothes could play a part on what our penis will do.

Like you walking around naked or sitting down for long periods naked and my foreskin retracted would be just fine even through some physical activity as well. I use to test myself on this by doing sit-ups naked in my room or do squats when I was a teen and nothing would happen to the foreskin. It just staying behind the glans. My penis would shrink with each squat or sit-up but the foreskin stayed. Clothing however seemed to change things. While I was at school, on occasion if I felt the foreskin roll over the glans like when I had been sitting for too long my sometimes fix would be to walk it out or stand up for awhile. I could feel the foreskin start pulling back.

How long did it take or at what age did you finally get to the state you're in? I never got to the point you did from your videos which btw are excellent since I was circumcised while in the military.  :-[

tom76

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-03-01 19:04:49
Enjoyed reading your story. It mirrored a lot of my experience as I progressed as well. It's interesting how clothes could play a part on what our penis will do.

Like you walking around naked or sitting down for long periods naked and my foreskin retracted would be just fine even through some physical activity as well. I use to test myself on this by doing sit-ups naked in my room or do squats when I was a teen and nothing would happen to the foreskin. It just staying behind the glans. My penis would shrink with each squat or sit-up but the foreskin stayed. Clothing however seemed to change things. While I was at school, on occasion if I felt the foreskin roll over the glans like when I had been sitting for too long my sometimes fix would be to walk it out or stand up for awhile. I could feel the foreskin start pulling back.

How long did it take or at what age did you finally get to the state you're in? I never got to the point you did from your videos which btw are excellent since I was circumcised while in the military.  :-[

It is difficult to tell how long it took to get there. The journey began in my childhood, but I am not sure which (if any) of my early attempts contributed to the result. I reached the state I am in now in my early thirties.