News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Drying out glands with isopropyl, thoughts?

Started by cumdumpgangbang, 2021-06-02 18:30:22

Previous topic - Next topic

cumdumpgangbang

What do you guys think about drying out glands with isopropyl? I'm wanting to desensitize my glands, I want to make it hard to cum using them because I prefer to cum by prostate stimulation. Do you think that there would be irreversible outcomes?

Stickler99

I use surgical spirit (rubbing alcohol) on the head and inner foreskin.
Works well.

cumdumpgangbang

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2021-06-03 15:12:56
I use surgical spirit (rubbing alcohol) on the head and inner foreskin.
Works well.

So this is something that you personally do on our day-to-day basis? Any irreversible damage or anything that you regret?

Stickler99

Quote from: cumdumpgangbang on 2021-06-03 15:21:22
So this is something that you personally do on our day-to-day basis? Any irreversible damage or anything that you regret?

I do it daily after a shower. Toughens up the foreskin as well
Stops the build up of smegma.
Not sure if it will revert.

Beginner2872

I wouldn't mind trying this too, how long did it take to have any effect ?

Stickler99

Quote from: Beginner2872 on 2021-07-07 10:18:53
I wouldn't mind trying this too, how long did it take to have any effect ?
Within days. First couple of days things felt a bit warm when you put the surgical spirit on, but as I said. That stops and I started feeling the benefits of doing it.

Beginner2872

Thanks! I'll have to give it a go, what effects did you notice ? Lasting longer ? Less sensitive ? Thanks in advance

nlizard7

I would strongly recommend using ethyl alcohol such as everclear instead of isopropyl alcohol, the skin absorbs alcohol very easily and isopropyl alcohol is not safe to ingest in any form. In my experience it did a great job of drying my head

Stickler99

Quote from: Beginner2872 on 2021-07-08 21:04:32
Thanks! I'll have to give it a go, what effects did you notice ? Lasting longer ? Less sensitive ? Thanks in advance
A bit of both really.
Helped also with the reduction of swelling of the foreskin which happed sometimes after sex.

Nexolaris

Quote from: nlizard7 on 2021-07-09 04:43:30
I would strongly recommend using ethyl alcohol such as everclear instead of isopropyl alcohol, the skin absorbs alcohol very easily and isopropyl alcohol is not safe to ingest in any form. In my experience it did a great job of drying my head
Isopropyl alcohol solutions should be safe to use on skin though. Here it's sold in pharmacies as a sanitizer to be specifically used on skin.
See also on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropyl_alcohol#Medical

njoynit

That's exactly how I desensitized my glans about 50 years ago. I wanted to be able to touch and rub my ever so sensitive glans so I used rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to clean it well. I pulled my foreskin back tight so I could clean every bit of exposed skin with the alcohol. What a great feeling that was and it made my erections super hard. At first the alcohol felt cool as it evaporated then it felt warm and got tingly. Then I was able to gently slide my finger tips over it without sticking which I figured would make it get used to being touched sort of like the circ'd guys glans had been forced to do all their lives. It worked! :) Soon I was able to rub it harder which felt good. ;D Then I forced it to experience the dry rub until I came. After that I couldn't wait for each dry rubbing session and did that as often as I could which soon had it accustomed to being touched all over and I was able to rub it as hard and hold it as tight as my circ'd friends and it felt soooo good rubbing that bare skin. ::) To this day, fifty years later, I will not masturbate with my foreskin moving over the head. The rubbing alcohol removes all the stickiness so the bare dry glans and inner foreskin can be rubbed while held back tightly. :P  I've never been successful getting my foreskin to stay back to keep the glans bare so this has been a good substitute and using the alcohol to clean it first has had no ill effects that I know of.