News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Question

Started by OopHarris, 2020-05-29 02:30:44

Previous topic - Next topic

OopHarris

I was wondering, when we are pulling back, for the autocirc process to work, all we have to do is keep the foreskin back right. See I pull back but my foreskin is pretty long and just bunches behind the head. However, it does stay back. I know that the goal is for those deep wrinkles to keep it back. So even though my skin bunches up pretty thick, will it eventually stay back with minimal assistance. I attached a picture to give you an idea and for some one could give me some tips, Id be more than happy.

Benji

Quote from: OopHarris on 2020-05-29 02:30:44
I was wondering, when we are pulling back, for the autocirc process to work, all we have to do is keep the foreskin back right.

That's the long and short of it, yes. (Excuse the pun) my foreskin essentially does the same thing yours does when all I do is pull it back. I personally like to use methods/devices that keep the foreskin pulled back pretty tight, like a high and tight circ look. This keeps the wrinkles more at the base of the penis and as they form I've noticed my foreskin slowly starting to pull further away from the head in its resting position. I'm pretty sure that this is what people are referring to when they say their foreskin has "shrunk."

Hazeleye

Quote from: Benji on 2020-05-29 06:12:15
That's the long and short of it, yes. (Excuse the pun) my foreskin essentially does the same thing yours does when all I do is pull it back. I personally like to use methods/devices that keep the foreskin pulled back pretty tight, like a high and tight circ look. This keeps the wrinkles more at the base of the penis and as they form I've noticed my foreskin slowly starting to pull further away from the head in its resting position. I'm pretty sure that this is what people are referring to when they say their foreskin has "shrunk."
That is basically the gist of it -- obtaining deep shaft wrinkles as much as possible to lessen the bunching of the foreskin behind the corona.