Author Topic: Penis Extenders?  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Qatar

• NSFW Access
Penis Extenders?
« on: 2020-05-16 02:52:47 »
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with using penis extender devices, and if they helped with prolonged retraction with their foreskins. My thinking is that if you use an extender to increase the size of your penis, it will make the penis larger, but the foreskin won't grow with the penis. Thus, the foreskin length becomes more manageable and retraction is easier. Does anyone think this is a valid idea?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Penis Extenders?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-16 03:48:08 »
Yes, in the use of penis extenders, it is possible to gain some extra length. One needs to remember though, you can only extend what you have got. Got short -- extend short, got long -- extend more. And yes, if you do gain penis length the foreskin would appear slightly less effective.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-16 17:57:46 »
I bought the bathmate a few years back, used it a few times then got bored as it wasn't doing it quick enough for me  ::) :P I recently dug it back out whilst on holiday from my work for 3 weeks and was using it 4 out of 7 days mon-thurs and taking the weekend off. However I was over pumping but when I stopped and gave myself time to recover as I had a dark ring round a part of my penis (most likely blood vessels), once that went away I did gain like less than half a cm. I was suckered into it after watching Ellis Lacy and Greenies Gains on YouTube before most of them were taken down. What I didn't realise at the time is that they both had "large" penis' to begin with. There's plenty penis enlargement forums out there as well if you want to do the research or find out more about it before beginning.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-17 07:00:07 »
Penis extenders work. I had the same idea a few years ago. Personally, I gained some length but it didn't make that much of a difference. In the end I resorted to more drastic measures.
Nonetheless depending on how long your foreskin is it may make a significant difference in your case.

Offline Qatar

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-17 17:56:43 »
I bought the bathmate a few years back, used it a few times then got bored as it wasn't doing it quick enough for me  ::) :P 

I was talking more so about penis extender devices, not penis pumps. The reason why permanent retraction is difficult for me is because my foreskin is so long, but my thinking was that the effects of a long foreskin could be reduced by increasing the size of someones penis. The rolling back of foreskin would be less of a problem.

guest3309

« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-20 19:09:54 »
Tried an extender years ago. They do work but it takes a lot of time. Which I happened to have back then.

Not much effect on retracting better. I hoped by extending, the skin would spread over my penis better. That did not really work. And every day with your penis in an extender for half an hour or more. And then walk to the fridge for a beer with that thing on. Too much hassle. And it all went off of my wanking time  ;D ;D ;D

But.... I mostly got rid of the curve in my penis. It was not very curved, but after that, much more straight. And it stayed like that ever since.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-23 10:06:03 »
But.... I mostly got rid of the curve in my penis. It was not very curved, but after that, much more straight. And it stayed like that ever since.
Definitely had a curve to the left that is pretty much gone now. So the tension obviously led to tissue growth on the left side. That curve hasn't returned in my case either.

guest3309

« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-23 13:12:55 »
Definitely had a curve to the left that is pretty much gone now. So the tension obviously led to tissue growth on the left side. That curve hasn't returned in my case either.

Interesting! In fact when I did my own background check on extenders, I recall one site claiming the principle of extenders was used by medics long before it became a toy. And used to help men that had a very bent or even "broken" penis. Main motive was trouble with intercourse and procreation. More driven by Victorian principles. Not allowed to touch anything down there because that would be considered dirty or gross. And then some men trying to do it without hands always had a folded penis trying, especially when not hard enough.

Victorian age & Sex is interesting too at the moment. At that age, there syphilis was epidemic. And penicilline was not invested by far. So strict social distancing was introduced. Due to STD's the Dutch royal house lost the whole male blood line, and the whole of Luxemburg later. Because of screwing around too much in Paris. With the new superstar virus around (plus some old ones, like papilloma or some other nasties), maybe time to give out medals for happy masturbators. Very low cost on national health! True heros of tomorrow!

Offline NewLex

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-06-01 16:21:51 »
One person from Russian forum, said that the extender helped to reduce the foreskin
But he should wear it more than 2-3 hours per day.

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-06-08 18:50:50 »
I just received my extender in the mail today, I am very excited to see how things work out. This is sort of my last ditch effort at permanent retraction. I’ve tried just about everything you can think of and still have not been able to achieve what I set out for. That’s not to say that I haven’t come a long way in the last two years, I am simply just not satisfied yet. I would say that my glans and inner foreskin are pretty much fully keratinized at this point but I am a grower with a decent amount of overhang. My hopes in using one of these is to extend my penis and sort of ‘outgrow’ my foreskin, at least a little bit. I am going to try and wear the device for at least four hours a day and use tape to keep the foreskin bunches up near the base, away from the head and make some serious progress on deep wrinkles. Any tip/advice are very welcome!

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-06-09 03:04:19 »
I just received my extender in the mail today, I am very excited to see how things work out. This is sort of my last ditch effort at permanent retraction. I’ve tried just about everything you can think of and still have not been able to achieve what I set out for. That’s not to say that I haven’t come a long way in the last two years, I am simply just not satisfied yet. I would say that my glans and inner foreskin are pretty much fully keratinized at this point but I am a grower with a decent amount of overhang. My hopes in using one of these is to extend my penis and sort of ‘outgrow’ my foreskin, at least a little bit. I am going to try and wear the device for at least four hours a day and use tape to keep the foreskin bunches up near the base, away from the head and make some serious progress on deep wrinkles. Any tip/advice are very welcome!

It would appear you have a good handle on having a bare head for all that I would have to offer. Best of luck matey!