Author Topic: Anyone else feel their penis is/looks bigger when pulled back?  (Read 7450 times)

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
I have been an intermittent pull backer for a year or so now and I so often feel that I am a lot bigger when retracted.  Does anyone else feel the same? It's as though when my skin is back, it is pushing the head forward and extending everything. Here is a picture of me completely soft with the head covered and immediately after pulled back with the spoon method.

Would love to hear people's thoughts.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Not me honestly. I feel like the weather/temperature has more to do with it, at least for my own penis. If it's a (warm) normal day, it'll hang slightly longer/lower. If it's chilly/after a cold shower, it'll shrink/tuck back inside.

Left is after cold morning shower and right is at night after a normal day.

Offline Skinman

• NSFW Access
I feel like mine is a bit bigger when my head is exposed. Maybe it has something to do with my head rubbing against pants. Temperature does affect alot tho.

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
Yes, my glans is a bit larger when my foreskin has been pulled back.

Offline streetcar

• NSFW Access
I am pulled back for two and half years and I see that my glans is bigger and wider - more flared than previously. The length of my penis is the same - 15,5 cm (6 inches).

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
like most depends on the temperature, but no i see no difference, the head is more flared, but the size looks no difference.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
To be honest I was about to start the same topic but didn't really got the time for it 😂
It is the same for me, it definitely bigger when it's bare headed or at least it doesn't shrink as much as it does when it's covered.

Sometimes tho, it shrinks a lot when it's retracted too that's why I prefer to have it taped all the time, but it mostly stays a bit bigger with the head out.

Temperature affect it just a bit, but not much.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Yes, definitely...

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Mine's roughly the same size, it fluctuates a lot when soft anyway :D and when hard it's the same length every time.

Offline overhang

Yes and always is engorged.  Head is quite full.  Peeing with a semi most of the time.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
With me it depends on the temperature and my mood. If I'm relaxed and its a decent warmth I'd say I'm slightly engorged when pulled back. On the flip side, when covered my glans is a lot more apparent.

guest3309

When I measure it up it is still a sound 18 centimeters or can go direction 20 when really really hard. No change for ages. First measurents date back from around my first orgasm.

My glans definitely has grown. I think it is still growing very slowly.

Then there might be a little optical illusion here. Skinned back makes the very nice feeling zone a lot bigger. In my case over half way down. Long soft strokes are great, no speeds bumps anymore. I think when I look at it now, my brain sees something much more attractive. No longer a glans and a wrinkled bunch of skin under it. But at least 10 of the 18 centimeters covered with very pleasant feeling. I might make busstops on it and put some benches half way to take a rest. So to speak. If my brain creates an optical illusion to make it seem bigger, I would not be surprised.

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
I'm not sure about bigger - personally I think my penis looks shorter but noticeably thicker when the foreskin is retracted. Not a bad thing - I was never someone with a large penis anyway hah!

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
I have been an intermittent pull backer for a year or so now and I so often feel that I am a lot bigger when retracted.  Does anyone else feel the same? It's as though when my skin is back, it is pushing the head forward and extending everything. Here is a picture of me completely soft with the head covered and immediately after pulled back with the spoon method.

Would love to hear people's thoughts.

I long held that same belief that it did that especially for the glans. My glans looked fuller and more bulbous to me. It may have been an optical effect as someone else suggested. What I thought the retracted foreskin was doing and it was something you pointed out as well is that I felt a push or (pressure) of the foreskin pushing against the glans corona. Maybe that sensations would have caused my glans to become more flared and enlarged? Great pics!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
I am convinced in my mind that it is bigger but I don't have any real proof, and it may be an illusion. Maybe the exposure creates sufficient stimulation to maintain a little expansion. Of course it varies with temperature but I think perhaps it doesn't get as small with the cold when it is retracted.

It would be interesting to try and get some measurements to test this, but for me the very thought of measuring it seems to make it grow  ;D
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.