News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How comfortable are you with glans exposed around other guys?

Started by HCheung, 2023-10-22 10:29:31

Previous topic - Next topic

How comfortable are you with glans exposed around other guys?

Completely comfortable around anyone
105 (64%)
Only comfortable around guys who also pull back their foreskin
14 (8.5%)
Only comfortable around your partner
13 (7.9%)
Only comfortable around friends or acquaintances
4 (2.4%)
Only comfortable around strangers
26 (15.9%)
No one, just keep it to myself
20 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 164

HCheung

We're all here for one goal: to achieve autocirc
But how comfortable are you being seen doing this?

I understand that some brothers here are doing this but are not willing to be known by others.
For me, I'm almost retracted 24/7, so I wouldn't care if other men see my glans exposed when I'm in the locker room or Japanese onsen.

Feel free to share more if you're outside of those options above.
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

Stickler99

Been pulled back for years.
I'm also a naturist so completely comfortable being seen pulled back.
Tend not even to give it a thought that I am.

ux

I do it only for myself and nobody knows about it, not even my girlfriend (I would be ashamed in front of her). In public places like a sauna I am in my natural state (I would feel like a deviant).

burtonian

I hope I would be comfortable anywhere but, being 71 and not at all sporty, changing room situations are unlikely.  I am in the UK where most guys are intact so, when I first started day to day retraction I would sometimes be hesitant in using public urinals but nowadays am not concerned; if someone sees me retracted, they see me, end of.  Some months ago I was in a theatre gents during a performance break, there were wall hung urinals, close together with no partitions.  A chap standing next to me started to chat about the performance and must have seen my penis (spooned back), I assume he thought I was circumcised.  On the occasions when my foreskin had slipped forward by accident, I was a little shy in retracting at a public urinal.  It seemed a little overtly sexual in public.  However, I soon got over this hang-up and now would retract and leave it back afterwards without a thought.  After all, there must be many guys who retract to pee but do not practice autocircumcision, it must be quiet commonplace.

As regards partners, my wife sees me either pulled back or spooned, she sees the former as more natural but otherwise is completely used to my preferences.

anon21

I don't think I'd mind being seen but here in Indonesia it's not like we have any public places where we're completely nude anyway. No public baths, people don't go nude in swimming pool/gym/etc changing rooms either.

DCP

I love having my glans exposed.
I always do it with my wife or in the showers at the gym.
I love this look.

HCheung

Quote from: anon21 on 2023-10-22 23:47:38
I don't think I'd mind being seen but here in Indonesia it's not like we have any public places where we're completely nude anyway. No public baths, people don't go nude in swimming pool/gym/etc changing rooms either.

I believe this is not exactly healthy for young men to build up their body image, when they have no visual access to other male bodies, especially when they're in puberty.
It is good to let teenagers/young boys to understand the changes of their body are going to have in real life rather than in textbooks.
The male body changes a lot compares to the female, we have moustaches/beard, armpit and pubic hair, and most importantly our penises changes a lot in terms of size and foreskin status during puberty.
From Hong Kong

anon21

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-10-23 13:43:06
I believe this is not exactly healthy for young men to build up their body image, when they have no visual access to other male bodies, especially when they're in puberty.
It is good to let teenagers/young boys to understand the changes of their body are going to have in real life rather than in textbooks.
The male body changes a lot compares to the female, we have moustaches/beard, armpit and pubic hair, and most importantly our penises changes a lot in terms of size and foreskin status during puberty.

I mean it's a backwards country that lets the majority religion steer its norms and laws despite saying it's secular and diverse lol
What is a man to do but go to the internet or hope their parents are decently educative 🤷‍♀️

Wua

Smile52

As a naturist you see a lot of guys, pulled back or not. It doesn't matter, you just feel good.
Smile52 :-)

scotsguy27

I am happy to have my glans exposed in a public nudity situation. Most guys I've seen have their glans exposed in the locker room. I'm in scotland so either they all retract in the locker room or there's a sudden boom in circumcision lol I know a few will be cut but I'd say the majority have foreskins and expose their glans.

HCheung

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-10-29 17:34:05
I am happy to have my glans exposed in a public nudity situation. Most guys I've seen have their glans exposed in the locker room. I'm in scotland so either they all retract in the locker room or there's a sudden boom in circumcision lol I know a few will be cut but I'd say the majority have foreskins and expose their glans.

Youre suggesting that guys in scotland are mostly intact and have the habit of exposing their glans?
That's interesting to know.
Is that something in Scotland only or in the whole UK generally, from your observation?
From Hong Kong

scotsguy27

I'm going to say most of scotland will be uncut. The majority of men will likely retract their foreskins when showering, even for a short period.

stephan29

This was normal for me as a little boy. With your father or mother in the outdoor pool and having your foreskin behind was nothing special. and as I got older (puberty) I stopped doing that in the shower after exercise. Then it seemed strange to me to show the free glans in front of others.

McKay

Quote from: stephan29 on 2023-11-13 15:04:20
This was normal for me as a little boy. With your father or mother in the outdoor pool and having your foreskin behind was nothing special. and as I got older (puberty) I stopped doing that in the shower after exercise. Then it seemed strange to me to show the free glans in front of others.

Why did you have your skin behind when you were a child? For me it was impossible to do that