News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Your successful foreskin retraction process

Started by njshore37, 2015-03-10 17:34:42

Previous topic - Next topic

How did your retraction process proceed - intervals or not and why?  

Worked great from the start,  kept it back since
2 (18.2%)
Intervals of time back and not back due to sensitivity, swelling
2 (18.2%)
Intervals of time back and not back due to constant effort needed
3 (27.3%)
Intervals of time back and not back due to BOTH sensitivity and effort needed
0 (0%)
Happy with part time back or not,  as I choose
4 (36.4%)
Other  (explain)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: 2015-03-24 17:34:42

njshore37

Novice here looking to see how folks have proceeded in terms of intervals of keeping it back or letting it slide forward.  It seems like it takes some effort and time to be successful. Love to hear about how you overcame sensitivity or effort hurdles, especially if progress can be assessed.  For example,  if you felt that at first you could only keep it back for x days at a time,  but after 2 weeks you adjusted well to full time. Or it was very difficult until you discovered a certain technique (e.g. green tea dipping).  Advice and stories welcome, including those in progress.  Thanks!   
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

schnaebi

I started experimenting back in my teens and never really planned on permanent retraction. I guess I did it mostly for the great sexual feeling and to see how long I can go at it, back then my foreskin usually slipped back forward after a couple of hours. Luckily I never had any problems like swelling, other than awkward erections :) It was fun so I just kept on trying it every now and then, eventually liking it so much that I just pulled my foreskin back whenever I had the chance. Over time it got easier and easier and it now stays in my preferred position pretty much 24/7. I didn't know back then that this kind of progression is even possible, I only discovered that there are plenty others like me out there well after that. So my advice would be to take it slow and enjoy the ride! :)

thesevenpointfive

I used a hold and pull method, which worked for me, then i finally perfect the spoon method which is slightly better. I start, like most just pulling it back, but some how it would always go forward again. It took some time really before i noticed that there was no feeling
Love skining back and letting my head show

Johnscot

I've tried over the years to keep pulled back but has always been difficult, being a grower, and I always gave up.
Earlier this year I tied my frenulum and that has made it easier to stay bare.
I've now been taped back for about 2 weeks constant, but there's little sign of it staying back of it's own accord, but I will persist.
I'm also tempted to do another tie.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Johnscot on 2016-07-28 16:00:29
I've tried over the years to keep pulled back but has always been difficult, being a grower, and I always gave up.
Earlier this year I tied my frenulum and that has made it easier to stay bare.
I've now been taped back for about 2 weeks constant, but there's little sign of it staying back of it's own accord, but I will persist.
I'm also tempted to do another tie.
So the spoon method works for me, so keep trying
Love skining back and letting my head show