Author Topic: Swelling of bunched foreskin behind glans  (Read 4689 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
Swelling of bunched foreskin behind glans
« on: 2017-10-23 19:01:35 »
Hey all. I have just started skinning back 24/7 (probably the third time I've tried it). I find I have to self-retract, but the skin will stay behind the head, unless it gets pulled or knocked forward.

I always find after about 24 hours the skin behind the head begins to swell up (paraphimoses I think). I think this is quite a common, but does it just get worse, or does it usually begin to settle down after a while?

I suppose like many, I'd prefer the bunched skin was less prominent when pulled back.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
Re: Swelling of bunched foreskin behind glans
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-23 19:13:21 »
roll your foreskin forward for some hours.hope it works.

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-23 19:24:50 »
Thanks, I'm wondering if I won't have to roll forward in future to stop the swelling?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-23 19:57:32 »
Hey all. I have just started skinning back 24/7 (probably the third time I've tried it). I find I have to self-retract, but the skin will stay behind the head, unless it gets pulled or knocked forward.

I always find after about 24 hours the skin behind the head begins to swell up (paraphimoses I think). I think this is quite a common, but does it just get worse, or does it usually begin to settle down after a while?

I suppose like many, I'd prefer the bunched skin was less prominent when pulled back.

Yes this is common, and pulling your skin forward for a short time should solve this. I would say aver time this does go down
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-23 21:28:02 »
This happened to me when I first started but just roll it forward until the swelling subsides and try again. You will find after a week this will not happen.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-25 02:04:37 »
This is very common with new retracters. Pushing the skin forward, and giving it a rest until the swelling goes down is all you need to do. It will stop happening as your foreskin adapts to the new position. This is nothing to worry about, and it is not paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis occurs when your foreskin opening is too tight, and prevents blood flow to the glans, which causes it to swell, and prevents the foreskin from being rolled forward to cover the head. Paraphimosis is very dangerous, and needs to be treated as an emergency, because if you don't resolve the problem fast, your glans may be strangled, its blood supply cut off, possibly resulting in gangrene.