Author Topic: Spoon method without spoon?  (Read 8760 times)

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
Spoon method without spoon?
« on: 2016-10-15 04:21:17 »
This guy looks like he has great results this way. Cool approach.

He a member here?

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/6119390/how_to_keep_the_uncut_dick_foreskin_retracted_permanently.html

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Spoon method without spoon?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-15 04:53:56 »
What a chance to find my video and share it here!
It is me :)
Feel free to ask anything about it.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-10-15 05:00:12 »
Haha I just noticed you were online and recognized the user name. That's awesome!

I'm jealous, I can never keep it back that style, just the "feel cut" method.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-10-15 05:12:36 »
Well may be you have shorter foreskin and frenulum.. No idea. My frenulum is very long and stretchy which helps me fold it where it is... Before it used to be short and the area used to unfold very fast after i fold it..
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-10-15 08:12:14 »
Well may be you have shorter foreskin and frenulum.. No idea. My frenulum is very long and stretchy which helps me fold it where it is... Before it used to be short and the area used to unfold very fast after i fold it..
I'm curious what made your frenulum longer and more stretchy? Did you do this on purpose, and if so, how? How long did it take?

Offline ballyboy

« Reply #5 on: 2016-10-15 20:11:33 »
I'm curious what made your frenulum longer and more stretchy? Did you do this on purpose, and if so, how? How long did it take?

Yeh I'm now curious too. Do tell!

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #6 on: 2016-10-17 01:40:25 »
That's exactly the method I use, and have done so for 20 years. It is very important to get the frenulum thoroughly tucked under as that stops it from forcing the foreskin forward. My frenulum has definitely stretched from the folding under method, but I think it had already got longer from periodic retraction prior to my tucking under, but also from pulling the foreskin back really tight while wanking, so the frenulum was being stretched and even rubbed while wanking. Regards James
Regards, James

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-10-17 05:49:47 »
Well I have to upload some pictures so you can see the real difference but here is what happened:
It was around an year ago and was still keeping my head covered all the time and my frenulum was attached close to the meatus. By that time I was doing a lot of penis enlargement exercises which put a lot of preasure on the frenulum. Then I got the idea that I really need to try the "feel cut" a.k.a. double tape method so I can really feel what is like to be cut. I ofcourse did it very wrong pulling my frenulum very hard and painfull..masturbated and removed the tape. Couple of days after that my frenulum was hurting during sex and I found it tore in the middle during intercourse by itself with a little bit of blood. I was shocked and let it heal for couple of days...well you can guess it tore again during the next intercourse but I was not paying much attention.. Then I started to search in internet about it and found about frenulum stretching which really helped it extend a bit but also helped my frenulum to tore again..after all my frenulum tore about 10-12 times but it was able to heal for about a day. I kept pulling and stretching it and now no matter how hard I pull it is fine. When I look closely I can see the line of little scars all over the frenulum...
That is mostly all about it.. And I will upload pictures so you can see what am I talking about.
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-10-17 12:12:26 »
I use the same method , pull back and do that, if i don't use the spoon, so good to see other doing the same
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-10-30 00:26:09 »
Good post, this is how I do it too.

Offline Berry Wotan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-10-30 06:20:28 »
I do this in a  very similar way since many years, however it takes me only about 3 seconds to do. Before that I used a U – shaped plastic coated wire, as can be achieved from a paper clip. I never used a spoon.