News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Need Advice

Started by newhorisons, 2021-07-09 11:25:41

Previous topic - Next topic

newhorisons

I'm a grower with an elephant trunk. I've been using the modified spoon method developed by supersonic with a rubber band to hold my foreskin back. Can anyone suggest a better method?

Kylar

Keep doing it.  I'm the same pretty much, and it now stays back a lot better than it did years ago — and I'm not even doing it all the time AND I've put on weight so the skin is pushed forward by my fat.

newhorisons

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-07-09 20:13:10
Keep doing it.  I'm the same pretty much, and it now stays back a lot better than it did years ago — and I'm not even doing it all the time AND I've put on weight so the skin is pushed forward by my fat.
Got it.

njoynit

I wonder if something could be done using the thumb cut out of one of those nitrile gloves that are so common these days?