News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best method of keeping retracted during sex?

Started by evadjams, 2018-05-28 23:18:49

Previous topic - Next topic

evadjams

Hi all,

I'm with a new partner who's very interested in feeling me with my foreskin kept out of the way during intercourse. We've tried cockrings but there are two problems: (1) I'm less interested in the primary constricting feature of the cockring, which can often be unpleasant, and (2) the foreskin tends to slip forward after a few thrusts.

I feel like I can imagine the device I want - it would be two stretchy silicon rings, not so tight, connected by a thin band - but I'm not sure if a device exists exclusively for this purpose.

I thought this would be the place to ask! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm about CI-7, 6.5-7", and a good thickness, in case this is relevant info.

Hazeleye

I found that by developing deep shaft wrinkles one was not only permanently pulled back under normal circumstance, but all through intercourse as well, without any artificial aids.

thesevenpointfive

I used the had method, she could do it or you hold the skin back, its sexier if she dose it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Loveboy100

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2018-05-30 08:47:52
I used the had method, she could do it or you hold the skin back, its sexier if she dose it
What's the had method?

longmans

Heavy ball weights do the trick well for me, and add to the pleasure at the same time.

Aftskin

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Nexolaris

Quote from: longmans on 2018-05-30 16:36:31
Heavy ball weights do the trick well for me, and add to the pleasure at the same time.
I've noticed as well that a ball stretcher makes it easier to keep the foreskin retracted. The weight shouldn't be important though as I think the effect you experienced comes from the skin being stretched.