Poll

when your foreskin was forward, does your foreskin auto-retract when you get an erection?

No, foreskin stays over the glans with overhang
47 (14%)
Yes, foreskin partly retracts, revealing the tip of the glans, but still mostly covered
54 (16.1%)
Yes, foreskin retracts fully, rolling all the way behind the glans and stays behind the corona
103 (30.7%)
No foreskin stays over glans, but there is no overhang
65 (19.4%)
Yes, Foreskin partly retracts, revealing part of the glans, but foreskin still covers the corona
66 (19.7%)

Total Members Voted: 317

Author Topic: Foreskin auto-retract during erection?  (Read 10675 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Foreskin auto-retract during erection?
« on: 2019-10-28 17:37:33 »
I was wondering about the foreskin rolling back during an erection. I personally have a fairly long foreskin. Before I started doing permanent retraction, and the foreskin was over my glans, and even when erect, the foreskin would still completely cover my head and there was a bit of overhang too. This appears to be affected by foreskin length, but I have also noticed some who have retracted for a while, who get an erection and are unable to keep the foreskin over the head because the foreskin is so trained to stay back.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Foreskin auto-retract during erection?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-29 00:41:41 »
Used to stay on my head, but now it just rolls off it. It's more than long enough to cover and even overhang a bit, but when I let go, it sort of "blooms" like a flower and pushes itself back. It seems like an excess of inner foreskin pushes the "balance" towards retraction.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-29 01:17:12 »
Nope, it never did...had to do it manually.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-29 02:09:25 »
I wish mine did lol. At best only the glans tip is visible and that's if I actually did the kegel-like movement (is this what it's called? not sure) to pump more blood into my penis & glans when erect. Otherwise there's no overhang but the foreskin just about covers the glans fully.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-29 20:17:05 »
Always had full coverage; although when pushed back it tended to stay back and lie flat. Before retracting, when pushed back during erection the foreskin was captured behind the corona by the tight puckered end - sort of natural spoon method. After years of retraction this was no longer happening.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-02 22:28:56 »
I would have said that the skin goes back behind the corona, but not all the time, it goes have way down the head leaving a big chuck, but not the whole head. If i carry on it might at some stage do that though. When erect and pulled back, it will stay there and takes some moving back over the head
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-12-26 17:32:42 »
Mine is forward with some overhang.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-12-27 05:42:28 »
In my case developing deep shaft wrinkles permitted the glans to remain bare just as if circumcised at all times.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-05-19 07:56:53 »
I was having overhang when soft and the glans was still fully covered when hard but without overhang and never retracted by itself.
Now after 4 years permanent if I cover it soft it still stays covered if I get hard. It basically stays where I put it no matter soft or hard.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-05-20 07:51:36 »
For me the tip becomes visible and my foreskin is quite tight to pull over the Corona if I am already erect. I will often pull back before an erection to avoid this and manually keep it behind the head.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-05-20 15:30:11 »
This appears to be affected by foreskin length, but I have also noticed some who have retracted for a while, who get an erection and are unable to keep the foreskin over the head because the foreskin is so trained to stay back.
I do believe that it is not so much as "the foreskin is so trained to stay back" as it is to get deep shaft wrinkles that effectively shortens the skin. Regardless of what you do, the foreskin will still only bunch behind the corona with more/less force to cover. Especially for those that freed the rigid band.

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-05-26 10:50:47 »
My foreskin has always completely covered my glans even when erect - also has an overhang so no glans even visible. I used to masturbate with it covered too, as my bare glans were just too sensitive.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-05-28 17:57:26 »
Hands-free mine would uncover about half or 3 quarters of the glans but if I got a really intense erection it would roll back behind the glans.

Offline otter_alex

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-05-31 10:54:08 »
Unless I was wearing tighter underwear that restricted movement down there, my foreskin would auto-retract fully back and pretty much stay there until I manually pulled it forward. That;s always been one thing I like about my penis, when I get aroused my body basically forces my head to get exposed (if I'm not already pulled back).

Offline Wednesday

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised 2022. Totally exposed glans.
« Reply #14 on: 2020-06-03 15:41:34 »
Before my partial circumcision, my foreskin always covered the head with skin to spare.  I had to retract it to expose the glans and it rolled back over the head once the erection was gone.  Now with the partial circumcision, the foreskin is short enough that it auto-retracts for erections, but it still rolls back to partially cover the glans when flaccid.
Exposed heads look best.