News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

De-Keratinization?

Started by billymachine79, 2018-09-17 17:58:35

Previous topic - Next topic

billymachine79

I've been fully pulled back for almost six months. Up until then I always had the urge to cover glans during orgasm but finally decided to not indulge in such craving, and also I did not use petroleum jelly because I think it negates keratinization (am I right?) because I basically wanted to see for myself if those micro-coverings of the glans had any effect like... holding back a full keratinization process, I hope I am explaining myself correctly. So basically, what I found was that by never ever covering the glans, yes indeed I achieved a somewhat rougher queratinization, the glans skin feels thicker and dryer but also smoother and pleasurable still, but for one day that my gf accidentally covered it, I found myself craving to cover my glans once again during orgasm, and the glans felt sticky afterwards, like it did back when I didn't cover permanently. That made me wonder... how fast do you think queratinization reverts itself when glans is re-covered?

Dicsolovag

It depends on how long did you keep retracted before but I woukd say a week.
I have also experienced that you described.
2 days cover could ruin several weeks progress.
But also I think the creatinization continued a bit faster when restarted.

bobenc0

I don't really have any clue on this but I can say what I think :)
For me also it took about 5-6 months to get used to be retracted and the glans became keratinized so I guess the reverse will take the same time.. !? I mean if you stay covered for 5-6 months everything will be as it was before . Or not ?
My glans gets sticky after couple of hours being covered but dries out for seconds once I retract it again.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

gguhoa

Quote from: Dicsolovag on 2018-09-17 18:18:31
It depends on how long did you keep retracted before but I woukd say a week.
I have also experienced that you described.
2 days cover could ruin several weeks progress.
But also I think the creatinization continued a bit faster when restarted.

from my experience if I accidentally goes half day around covered without noticing, my glans seems to suck up every possible mositure as fast as it can. However if I pull back again, it seeems it also dries a lot faster then when I was living covered where completely drying glans took quite long time