News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Covered period/s

Started by bobenc0, 2022-11-24 06:32:08

Previous topic - Next topic

bobenc0

Hi :)
Although I'm full time retractor and loving it as hell, sometimes I like to have my head covered for a while, when I feel I need it, for example when I've been too rough with dry masturbating my glans and inner skin gets some scratches ...or simply have it like before so the head gets moist..like it goes to some SPA center 😁

Sometimes, rarely, I spend couple of days fully covered and putting an moisturizing cream on the glans and skin so it gets some recover,.. don't event retract to have piss, don't even wash it for days... It doesn't get dirty, or smegma but gets moist then when I return to retracted state it feels like new for a while.

Does anyone else doing that?
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

skinhead

Neva - feels too uncomfortable for me...

jimmy

Yep, I get bored and constantly switch between the two

hung.part.timer

Yep, I like to switch back and forth depending on how my penis, glans, foreskin, corona feels. Being able to choose is part of our advantage.

Something interesting is that I also don't get smegma anymore, even when being forward for an extended time. It does get moist and the glans regains some of the shine that it used to have, but I don't think it'll ever go back to how it used to be when it was always wet and slippery and sensitive af.

CuriousSkinner

I totally agree with you on this!

Quote from: hung.part.timer link= topic=3055.msg21182#msg21182 date=1669402539
Yep, I like to switch back and forth depending on how my penis, glans, foreskin, corona feels. Being able to choose is part of our advantage.

Something interesting is that I also don't get smegma anymore, even when being forward for an extended time. It does get moist and the glans regains some of the shine that it used to have, but I don't think it'll ever go back to how it used to be when it was always wet and slippery and sensitive af.

Jords

I'm covered for about 30-60mins daily when I moisturise it with coconut oil. Other than than, I'm always pulled back.

konfied88

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-11-25 19:23:50
I totally agree with you on this!
Yep, I agree with that full-heartedly.

I am usually covered during the nights - or at least that's how I end up being, cause I go to bed pulled back but I don't wear a ring regularly while sleeping, so the foreskin naturally moves foreward. Apart from that I cover if there is some irritation - which does not happen too often (I'm very glad and slighty suprised about that) but it did happen a few times: some redness from the ring itself or some scratches from rubbing my glans against the briefs.

Nivek

I only pull forward when I sleep. During the day, once I wake it's "Good morning!" and I pull back. Then at night, "Good night!", and I pull forward and go to bed. It's almost a ritual now.

I've never had a day not pulled back, it just feels wrong!

jimmy

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-11-30 14:13:31
I only pull forward when I sleep. During the day, once I wake it's "Good morning!" and I pull back. Then at night, "Good night!", and I pull forward and go to bed. It's almost a ritual now.

I've never had a day not pulled back, it just feels wrong!

How come you recover at night? That's the best time for me ;D

HeroicGlance

I did that during my long-term attempts at retraction - but at a certain point, I just decided to not bother.  I mean - my personal goal is full keratinization of the glans, and retracted skin. 

Pushing it back down has the potential of partially reversing the progress I was making.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

anon21

Yeah definitely. I'm an intermittent retractor and have been masturbating daily for years yet my meatus still gets sore whenever it rubs my underwear so I have no choice but to undo it.

jimmy

Quote from: anon21 on 2023-01-03 02:03:08
Yeah definitely. I'm an intermittent retractor and have been masturbating daily for years yet my meatus still gets sore whenever it rubs my underwear so I have no choice but to undo it.

Could be the style or even the material of the underwear, creating excessive friction. Maybe look at changing it up a little and see if that helps.

CuriousSkinner

I never thought about the material. I've certainly had irritation from one of the seams in my boxers. Its actually kind of scarred the head in a small patch where it really sort of imprinted. So now I'm extra careful and take breaks when it's uncomfortable.

Mine is certainly still more comfortable rolled forward than it is pulled back in terms of a default position. But again is suspect part timing means that will likely always be so.

jimmy

It's a bit like avoiding cotton for sports due to chafing

I have a few pairs of loose boxers I avoid if I'm going pulled back, as I had a few sore moments myself