News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sticky glans and inner foreskin

Started by pullpullpull, 2022-08-29 23:02:08

Previous topic - Next topic

pullpullpull

Hey. I've been pulling back in order to get rid of hyper sensitive glans and inner foreskin. The question I have is: how normal is it that they both get kind of sticky and thus unpleasant when they stay uncovered? If I want to get rid of the sensitivity, should i first try to somehow get rid of the stickiness while remaining pulled back? Or does the stickiness have no effect on it and, with time, I will lose the sensitivity even if it's all sticky?

jdm

As your glans and inner foreskin get more and more dried out, and keratinized, they will become less sticky and more silky smooth. It's the combination of moisture and air that makes them sticky. Your penis has glands that produce natural secretions to keep the glans moist. When your foreskin covers the glans, these secretions maintain a constant state of moisture. Without exposure to air, this moisture makes the surfaces slippery. When you first start to keep the foreskin pulled back, it gets a lot drier, just from the exposure to the air. This changes the viscosity of the secretions, and makes them more sticky than slippery. At first the glands continue to secrete, and those secretions react with the air. After you stay retracted for a long period of time, these glands kind of give up, and secrete less and less. So everything becomes really dry. When it's dry, it won't be sticky at all anymore.

BenTwilley

To assist the drying out process, you could try using surgical spirit. Just dip some loo roll into the neck of the bottle, and then rub it gently onto the glans and inner foreskin. Try this a couple of times a day. It's relatively cheap, £1.79 from a chain chemists in your local high street. Assuming you're in the UK.

Might feel a bit 'warm' first time, but not uncomfortable. It works a treat, slightly thickens the skin, and therefore aids the retraction.

I discovered a thread on here on this subject, tried it and it's now what I do. You can reduce the number of applications once things are as you want them.
Ben Twilley

PBnaturist

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2022-08-30 08:46:34
To assist the drying out process, you could try using surgical spirit. Just dip some loo roll into the neck of the bottle, and then rub it gently onto the glans and inner foreskin. Try this a couple of times a day. It's relatively cheap, £1.79 from a chain chemists in your local high street. Assuming you're in the UK.

Might feel a bit 'warm' first time, but not uncomfortable. It works a treat, slightly thickens the skin, and therefore aids the retraction.

I discovered a thread on here on this subject, tried it and it's now what I do. You can reduce the number of applications once things are as you want them.

Surgical Spirit, also called Rubbing Alcohol, is great for keeping thing dry and keratinised!

pullpullpull

That sounds like a nice idea. Could you tell me a little bit more about it? Are there no risks involved with using the alcohol on glans and inner foreskin? Does using it actually mean that I will lose the oversensitive feeling on my glans much quicker in comparison with a situation where I just keep the glans uncovered but without the alcohol? What's your experience with it?

Stickler99

Ive been using it for years. As posted in he already.
Things feel a bit tingly for to first few times but it settles down.
It's also everything clean and stops Smeg building up under any tucked in foreskin.
Not that wouldn't be sorted with your daily ablutions

BenTwilley

Quote from: pullpullpull on 2022-08-30 22:04:18
That sounds like a nice idea. Could you tell me a little bit more about it? Are there no risks involved with using the alcohol on glans and inner foreskin? Does using it actually mean that I will lose the oversensitive feeling on my glans much quicker in comparison with a situation where I just keep the glans uncovered but without the alcohol? What's your experience with it?
Couldn't be simpler. Pull foreskin back, and roll up some tissue or loo roll, liberally soak it in the surgical spirit. Rub it gently all over glans and inner foreskin, leave it pulled back to dry in its own time and tuck it away. Dries quicker if you're commando.
No side effects that I know of, but certainly a, not unpleasant, warm sensation when you do it the first few times.
As the glans dries out, it keratinises, the skin thickens slightly, and the over sensitivity reduces. Certainly quicker than leaving to do it itself. Smells nice too! Have fun.
Ben Twilley

jdm

If you're looking to reduce that hypersensitivity, you might also try CLA. I have a thread that discusses this, and keratinizing agents in general. You can read it here. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786

BenTwilley

Down to once a day now, first thing in the morning. Working well.
Ben Twilley