Poll

Should i go pulled back or not?

Go pulled back
79 (81.4%)
covered, let the doc pull it back
18 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Going to Doc  (Read 4861 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
Going to Doc
« on: 2022-09-25 05:09:04 »
Going to the doc tuesday for a full check up and all should i go skin back or covered? She called b4 hand to go over somethings and said she had to check but not touch. If i go skin covered will she have to pull back to check? want to hear some opinions

Pic for attention

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Re: Going to Doc
« Reply #1 on: 2022-09-25 06:28:35 »
I'd go skinned back, maybe she will drop professional oppinion.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-09-25 06:43:39 »
I would go skinned back.

Which check up are you going for?

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-09-26 21:11:10 »
I'd go skinned back, maybe she will drop professional oppinion.

that was my first thought then i was like it might feel great to let her do it hmm🤔

she said she doesnt need to touch just needs to look, maybe if i go covered she has to touch to skin back??

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-09-26 21:11:35 »
I would go skinned back.

Which check up are you going for?

needs to check since ill be a donor

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-09-27 09:07:23 »
Please let us all know what your final decision was and what was the doctor’s reaction.

Since I started retraction I have fortunately never been in a position where I’ve been naked at the docs.  I’m not sure what my decision would be in your case, I would worry whether anxiety would cause shrinkage and failure of my spoon method or would the novelty cause an erection, especially with a female doctor?  Which would be more embarrassing?  Here in the UK I am not sure how many retracted penises doctors routinely encounter.  Are there any medical men/women on this site who would care to comment?

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-09-28 06:07:57 »
UPDATE: appt canceled due to weather; rescheduled for monday. Thinking about going covered to let her expose the head but also like to go pulled back to see if she comments or notices a difference

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #7 on: 2022-09-28 08:35:29 »
UPDATE: appt canceled due to weather; rescheduled for monday. Thinking about going covered to let her expose the head but also like to go pulled back to see if she comments or notices a difference

Go pulled back. Given that it’s a matter of personal choice, she may assume that you prefer pulled forward, which you don’t. Go for it.
Ben Twilley

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-09-29 13:31:43 »
The people have spoken.... listen to the poll.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-09-30 04:32:19 »
I'd go pulled back because it's my own preference.
An year ago I went to doctor to try to fix my butt problem with the damn hemorrhoids and I went skinned back but actually no one saw it because I was standing with my back... But due to the position of the act the skin went forward ... Still no one noticed it.
Their job is focused in other direction.
But if I have to go for some sort of full body check up ill still go pulled back and will expect to get some questions because here you are either cut or covered... Im curious what will happen and what they will probably ask.

But maybe you want to go covered so she will actually touch you to get it retracted to chech if everything is fine, but you said she will not touch just look so she may ask you to do it which will ruin the whole experience :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2022-09-30 06:25:16 »
I'd go pulled back because it's my own preference.
An year ago I went to doctor to try to fix my butt problem with the damn hemorrhoids and I went skinned back but actually no one saw it because I was standing with my back... But due to the position of the act the skin went forward ... Still no one noticed it.
Their job is focused in other direction.
But if I have to go for some sort of full body check up ill still go pulled back and will expect to get some questions because here you are either cut or covered... Im curious what will happen and what they will probably ask.

But maybe you want to go covered so she will actually touch you to get it retracted to chech if everything is fine, but you said she will not touch just look so she may ask you to do it which will ruin the whole experience :)

I was thinking the same thing. Here is the same thing, you're cut or uncut & covered. Mostly in the usa its predominately cut cocks. If she asks me to do it then yea i agree it ruins the experience. I want her to comment on it honestly and dont know if its best to go pulled back or covered to get a response. If i go covered maybe she pulls it back for me or if i go pulled back she might ask if she can tell a difference??

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2022-09-30 06:26:49 »
From this pic can anyone tell that im uncut and pulling back? The whole idea is to get the nurse to comment on it or ask why. If she can tell that im uncut and pull back maybe she'll ask. What do yall say?

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2022-09-30 07:31:34 »
From this pic can anyone tell that im uncut and pulling back? The whole idea is to get the nurse to comment on it or ask why. If she can tell that im uncut and pull back maybe she'll ask. What do yall say?
To me it looks pulled back.  There's a lot of bunching of skin behind the head and wrinkles on the shaft.  It looks fine though.  Can't see any evidence of circumcision there........

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2022-09-30 13:03:59 »
A few years back I visited the doctors about a skin condition on my cock.
Which was easily sorted.
The doctor on that day was a female.
When examining, he asked me to move things around.
She only discussed the issue and didn't mention me being pulled back, pierced or shaved.
Doctors see many odd things in a day.
I think you may be disappointed if you are looking for a reaction.

Offline nuvebure

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2022-10-01 18:45:42 »
not necessarily related but a couple years ago I took advantage of free std testing at my uni as my gf at the time kept getting some sort of yeast infection and I wanted to know if it was me or her or something else. I was pulled back that day because the idea of discussing my sexual habits with an authority figure was hot and the stimulation was nice for the part of the day leading up to the appointment (I have storage fetishes sue me lol). when it came time for the physical examination after peeing in a cup the doctor (a woman in her 40s maybe) asked me to take off my pants and like face up on the exam table. she turned my penis over and manipulated my testicles. the whole thing probably lasted less than 30 seconds but it is something I still fantasize about to this day. after as she was entering the notes into the computer she said "and since you're not circumcised you're of course making sure to wash under the foreskin? it looks like you do as there's no smell or noticeable build up" and I said "yes of course". this was before I found this website and wasn't as immersed in the pulled back lifestyle only really doing it once in a while to see how long I could go so I didn't really think anything of the hygiene benefits of retraction or think to mention any of that to her.
recently went to one of the free std clinics for a routine test but there wasn't even really a doctor and no physical just peeing in a cup which was a bit disappointing.