News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback when swimming?

Started by Sebastian, 2022-09-16 23:27:30

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsguy27

I like to pull back when swimming and generally how my glans looks in trunks. I find the pool water makes my glans stick to my trunks.

Nivek

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-10-19 16:22:12
I like to pull back when swimming and generally how my glans looks in trunks. I find the pool water makes my glans stick to my trunks.

Do you wear tight swimming trunks or shorts-type? I wear jammers but my glans doesn't show.... Would love to show it off subtly.

scotsguy27

Nivek

Ahh yes, I think the shorts type is more clingy when wet.

But then again, you have such a prominent glans/ridge you will be showing no matter what.

Nivek

Today I tried pointing up in my jammer during a swim. Due to cold water, I had shrinkage and that probably kept it up. When I took off my suit, my glans was shrunken and white, but still pointed up! Achievement unlocked!

Nivek

Well, I could have sworn the glans was white, but apparently not! This is a pic of me just after a cold swim. Not much shrinkage too apparently. Maybe my blood was pumping because I wanted to take a pic.

Will

Hey,
I'm permanently pulled back and swim all year in open water in the UK so it gets pretty cold. I manage to stay back all the time now, even with icey water shrinkage. There is something pretty 'hot' about it, so maybe that helps. Love the feeling of swimming in baggy board shorts without a lining and they way I hang in them. My corona looks more pronounced in budgie smugglers but so does my little belly!
Will

Nivek

Please snap up some pictures next time you go open water swimming, Sebastian/ Will !

I find the cold water and shrinkage actually helps keep the foreskin back! I wish my corona would show through the suit, just like a circumcised guy, but I guess I don't have a mushroom head so it doesn't show.

I only swim in pools, and baggy shorts are not allowed. Too bad... I'm not sure I could stay pulled back in shorts while swimming. Seems like just too much movement!

Nivek

Time for more after swim pictures! First two are right after a swim, where there is some shrinkage and the glans is pale. Next two are after a warm shower. I'm surprised there are so many folds/wrinkles along the length of my penis when viewed from the side.