Author Topic: Progress  (Read 7478 times)

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
Progress
« on: 2017-02-27 02:09:46 »
Just wanted to give a progress update and also wanted to get some feedback from other members.
I started pulling back around 6 months ago, I am fortunate in that my foreskins stays back without much effort. After being pulled back a month or so realized that my frenulum was actually tight so pierced and eventually removed it ( check the posts it has helped me a lot )

Now after a gap of a month or two I am pulling back once more, and in it for the long term. Interested in keratinization process, I seem to peel every time I start pulling back and have never really went longer enough to get beyond this phase, any advice or should I just power through it. I've been retracted 24x7 for upt to 2-3 weeks max at any one time.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: 2017-02-27 02:54:42 »
Let me ask you, what usually makes you stop after 2-3 weeks? If there's something specific, perhaps I can offer some advice. Otherwise, you probably will have to just power through, as you said. As for keratinization, you might find this thread interesting and helpful. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-02-27 03:30:30 »
That is a very good question, to be honest sitting here drinking and watching the oscars I cannot remember, I'm guessing we will find out in 2 or 3 weeks.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-02-27 07:50:10 »
Well stick with it to gain any benefits. If it stays behind the head, then you have an advantage. time is a great thing, and this takes time. good luck and keep it back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-03-01 17:42:38 »
That is a very good question, to be honest sitting here drinking and watching the oscars I cannot remember, I'm guessing we will find out in 2 or 3 weeks.
Do you start to itch that you get or being uncomfortable or does it just slip back at night. As comments have said stick with it and you will notice the difference
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-04-07 03:51:55 »
Well it's almost a month on from this and with the exception of the odd couple of hours here and there I have stuck with it. Head feels very different moisturizer was the key I used a little canola and cottonseed oil it was to hand and nice and light. Not often but when I felt dry, still peeling and drying the texture has changed and I think in another couple of months it will be natural for me to be pulled back all of the time.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2017-04-07 04:10:53 »
Great job sticking with it ;D I love the feeling of change too, hope that's enough to keep you going with it.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-04-07 06:56:01 »
Nice one, good for you. keep it up.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-04-07 21:56:08 »
Just looking and spotted this topic that is two years old, just amazing how time moves on. Been pulled back almost permanently for the last two years.  24/7, at night (I sleep naked ) , after masturbating (I never use my foreskin any more) and it feels fantastic. I think even for us lucky enough to be able to just stay pulled back with our foreskin bunched behind our glans the first 6 months or so are the hardest. Now I can honestly say it feels strange with my foreskin forward.

In terms of changes to my cock, I have a more pronounced ridge, and obviously my glans is not sensitive anymore. My foreskin seems thinner from being bunched behind my glans for so long too.  I also tied my fren and that made a BIG difference. I am interested to see if I have any changes to my foreskin in the coming years, I have nice wrinkles forming so who knows what a couple of more years will bring.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2019-04-08 16:55:21 »
The time really does fly, doesn't it? Hard to believe I've been doing it for 3 and a half years. Don't think I'll ever be able to "just pull it back" though :(

You have any update pics? Always nice to see before and after shots. ;D

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-04-14 13:00:04 »
Added a couple to the gallery

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #11 on: 2019-04-14 17:17:06 »
Approved :D Sure looking good.