News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Long pubic hair and a grower.

Started by Megatron, 2024-02-10 02:04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Megatron

I've come across a situation (a temporary one) I haven't before while pulling back. Normally I keep my pubic hair trimmed to a quarter inch or shorter but over the last few months I have been busy with a lot of things plus not actively playing with anyone so I have not been trimming or shaving down below or spending time with my foreskin pulled back. Now that things are starting to ease up I'm starting to keep my foreskin pulled back more but because I'm a grower and my pubic hair is full grown it interferes with trying to use my fingers to pull things back. This is only a temp issue because I'll be trimming soon.

Anyone experience this or there other growers who have no issue with full growth of pubic hair?

BarebareL

It's always an issue for me, that's why I had laser hair removal. It seems much better after as the hair does not get trapped

Megatron

Quote from: BarebareL on 2024-02-12 12:05:32
It's always an issue for me, that's why I had laser hair removal. It seems much better after as the hair does not get trapped

I've thought about laser or electrolysis but I'm hairy overall and don't want to get rid of everything. Right now I'll stick with trimming/shaving certain areas and then may go for permanent on the shaft and scrotum.

anon21

1 2 3 4 5

These are just a few examples of my unkempt pubic hair in the past, you can see how the length goes past my flaccid penis, so it was definitely always an issue. Went with clean shaving for a couple years, but the fact that I had to shave every couple days due to the stubble definitely got pretty annoying. So I started getting a brazilian monthly since December.

Megatron

Quote from: anon21 on 2024-02-14 08:23:35

These are just a few examples of my unkempt pubic hair in the past, you can see how the length goes past my flaccid penis, so it was definitely always an issue. Went with clean shaving for a couple years, but the fact that I had to shave every couple days due to the stubble definitely got pretty annoying. So I started getting a brazilian monthly since December.

Yeah, I'm about the same except a bunch of grey. Do you get everything waxed or leave some pubic hair above your dick? Do you blend it in with your chest/stomach and legs?

anon21

Quote from: Megatron on 2024-02-15 01:18:19
Yeah, I'm about the same except a bunch of grey. Do you get everything waxed or leave some pubic hair above your dick? Do you blend it in with your chest/stomach and legs?

I wax the entire pubic area clean. Luckily my hair growth is "gradual" (softer hairs under the navel to fully grown body hair going up) so I don't have to worry about stuff like abrupt change of hair appearance between areas, at least in my own opinion.

Megatron

Quote from: anon21 on 2024-02-15 14:40:41
I wax the entire pubic area clean. Luckily my hair growth is "gradual" (softer hairs under the navel to fully grown body hair going up) so I don't have to worry about stuff like abrupt change of hair appearance between areas, at least in my own opinion.

Thanks for the reply and I think I'm going to wax or epilate my scrotum this weekend and before I trim my pubes have a bit of fun with dye. I may wax it all in winter.