News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Toothpaste

Started by brycekez, 2024-01-06 06:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

Been using toothpaste for the past 2 days and it's made a HUGE impact. i practically look cut, anyone else?

Absnotfab

Would love to hear more details and see some pics

madxxox

what do you mean by toothpaste? love to hear more details, how did you use it ? can you please explain this more ? ;)

Steeltoeboots

Isn't the toothpaste too harsh? It can give quite a burning sensation when it dries, especially on delicate tissue,  I guess. So, yes,  I would love to read more too.

brycekez

it definitely burns, but it doesn't burn as bad when you're horny. it's dried my skin like crazy! my head + foreskin color is the all the same. i like it. i'm giving myself a break and getting back to it. dries the head + foreskin well

Steeltoeboots

It looks like you may like some torture when you're horny ;!)

Does it stay dry?

jafar_t

Toothpaste works wonders for keeping the foreskin and glans clean. It is just about the safest way to get rid of the urine odour of an uncut penis.

Steeltoeboots

Yes, toothpaste gives a fresh small and feeling.

I tried it a few times,  wiped it off after a minute of two.
Now I applied it to my foreskin and head and still have it on.  Indeed,  being horny helps a lot.  Now it is on about an hour and it doesn't burn anymore.  I will leave it on.

@brycekez: would really like to know if you leave the toothpaste on the whole day.  Really hope that it dries my foreskin to like being cut too. With foreskin simply doesn't feel clean and good anymore. Without feels the new me. 

Bigdog200808

I used the toothpaste method this morning and wow! I think it was on then less than a minute before I had to rinse it off. This was more intense than using alcohol.

oldestserv

Is it better than alcohol

Bigdog200808

Oh I didn't realize that!

stephan29

Somebody said toothpaste shrinks the skin???
Or is it the dry-effect?

burtonian

If you run a search you will find that toothpaste has cropped up several times on this forum, usually as a possible aid to drying the glans and inner foreskin.  I suspect this may help if that is what you want, particularly using the more traditional, abrasive toothpastes.  I do not seek extreme dryness and use a gel type toothpaste but was curious to see what effect this would have.  Some months ago I applied gel toothpaste to my glans and immediately experienced a tingling and strong cooling effect, I removed the toothpaste after a few minutes using warm water but the cooling sensation persisted for 10 or 15 minutes longer.  No visible change to glans texture  resulted and I did not find the sensation especially pleasant (although I tried it again a few days later!).  Recently adverts on UK tv have been promoting an aid to ED called Eroxon (Stimgel) which apparently works by rubbing a cooling gel onto the glans which is followed by a warming effect and an erection.  I wonder if it's any good as a toothpaste 🙄?

Santo

Reading all these stuff about toothpaste convinced me to give it a try:
IMO every gel is kinda different, so make sure to use the right one.
I already used alcohol several times to numb, dry and stimulate the keratinization of the glans.
90*alcohol works great on me, the first times the "warm" (for someone even burning) is intense but completely manageable, then your skin will get used to it.
Now I really enjoy the dull warm sensation on my cock when soaked in it.
Toothpaste instead give u the opposite: an intense cooling sensation, which I just discovered... and I really enjoy. Both methods are great, but they need several application to sort a real effective "long lasting" change in the texture of the glans (for me the sensitivity decreased immediately after the application, maybe for the strong immediate drying power they share...)
In my opinion if you want to reduce sensitivity quickly, using one of the two methods or both daily for 1-2 weeks will have a guaranteed and noticeable effect!
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!