News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cotton pad method

Started by Absnotfab, 2024-01-05 12:17:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Absnotfab

I've tried the spoon method and toilet paper method with very limited success. Both worked ok until either my penis went to its very small flaccid state or I moved about or bent over. I'm now trying the cotton pad method and so far so good. I've had to make the hole very small. Took some squeezing and pulling to get my glans through. Been retracted all morning and moved about and I'm still retracted. I have attached a pic.

raphe

Thanks for sharing. I have the same problems, my dick gets really small when not erect so many of these tips don't work well for me. Have yet to try the cotton pad method, a silicone ring does it for me for the moment. Cheers!

Absnotfab

Quote from: raphe on 2024-01-06 09:27:48
Thanks for sharing. I have the same problems, my dick gets really small when not erect so many of these tips don't work well for me. Have yet to try the cotton pad method, a silicone ring does it for me for the moment. Cheers!
I guess we all have to find the best method that's suits. I'd love to try a silicone ring too but don't have one at moment. The pad seems to work ok though it had slipped off at some point during the night. Really loving the sensation of my glans rubbing on my pants.

CuriousSkinner

That is a pretty clever idea actually mate as well as being easy and cheap to replace. Although I'm sure you would get some looks if others saw  ;D

Absnotfab

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-06 21:55:13
That is a pretty clever idea actually mate as well as being easy and cheap to replace. Although I'm sure you would get some looks if others saw  ;D
Probably but I'm of an age now where I care less and less what others think

derj

Thank you for sharing. A great idea as I am having similar issues.

Spyder

I have used the cottn pads for a few weeks now, and last week I cut a disc out of a piece of soft scrap leather. So far, this is a huge success, very comfortable and reusable.