News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best personal success so far with kids hair bands

Started by 86FzW7tKPHZb, 2018-02-21 03:30:30

Previous topic - Next topic

86FzW7tKPHZb

I've been using this method for the last 5 months or so and have had the most comfort of any glans ring type device. Of course it may vary depending on your size, but these kids hair bands seem to work the best for me. I usually use 3 or 4 bands as if i use one or two sometimes my foreskin rolls over top the bands. I am at the point now where it feels weird not to have them there and if i am not wearing them for a while my foreskin usually stays back which is the first time that's happened ever in 10 years of pulling back! Best thing is they are only $1 for a big pack.

soundsgreat87

SilverHawk

you begin to see some results of permanent retraction?

Looks like this is the best method at last. Many hair bands together. And  the cotton helps in the creation of the deep wrinkles? Curius.

I gave up in every method device.. i just use the spoon method.. maybe i should give it a try here too?

cavalier

_yeah_

Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Johnny_V

When I started years ago, that was the one thing I've tried successfully, have a full bag of them now :D

Dicsolovag

Wow!

Would like to see thr results you coukd achieve with this.
I tried the exact same thing to strengthen my inner foreskin. Worked like a charm.

Here is my story.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=712.0

Good to see that the same works for others too. Great job!

adonis

Hi-- this is very similar to the method I use with the stealth for men sleeve. The sleeve is pretty much like a hair band, but it's longer covers most of my penis except for the base (where my extra skin gathers together, & is starting to for wrinkles).

Of all the methods I've tried this is definitely the best.

Jockbox

Hi, i have used kids hair bands on and off for a while. They feel comfortable to wear, but usually wear one, maybe a will try a few more to see what the result is. Great idea.

brownuncut

im going to try this soon

op is your frenulum still intact?

thesevenpointfive

Great ides, do it not feel tight or is there a circumference that you look for?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Jockbox

No doesn't feel tight, mine are poss a little to lose as some times the bands slide off. But not to bothered about that as it only happens if I wear tight boxer briefs. But it does help keep the foreskin back if on some days it doesn't want to. I have also tried a cut up cycle inner tube which although tighter doesn't slide off, but that's not what we are talking about here.

86FzW7tKPHZb

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2018-02-26 06:02:42
Great ides, do it not feel tight or is there a circumference that you look for?

It is a little snug for me, but I like that it stays in place good and will not come off. Does not interfere with peeing at all though

Quote from: brownuncut on 2018-02-25 21:32:55
im going to try this soon

op is your frenulum still intact?

Yes, it has been stretched out a fair bit but not been tied.

Quote from: adonis on 2018-02-24 04:00:39
Hi-- this is very similar to the method I use with the stealth for men sleeve. The sleeve is pretty much like a hair band, but it's longer covers most of my penis except for the base (where my extra skin gathers together, & is starting to for wrinkles).

Of all the methods I've tried this is definitely the best.

I hope to try the stealth sometime, it's a bit pricey compared to this method but looks like a good idea

jdm

I tried these years ago, but found them unsatisfactory. Mainly because they stretched out rather quickly, and because the ribbed pattern of the bands was somewhat irritating. But I'm glad that it works for you.