News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

your opinion

Started by Newbieladeb, 2017-10-07 19:29:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbieladeb

Hey, new to this and I'd like your opinion. Does mine look like it's drying etc... more pictures available :)

Kylar

Not yet, I'd say. It looks quite shiny and non-dry to me :)  But it's a nice glans definitely.

Newbieladeb

Thanks for the reply and nice comment. I've always hated my glans.  It's starting to wrinkle when flaccid :)

soundsgreat87

What don't you like about it?  :o

Newbieladeb

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-10-08 05:00:59
What don't you like about it?  :o

The look and shape of it

Newbieladeb

What's this small layer around the urethra ?

thesevenpointfive

when it gets dry the colour will also change as well. Looks like you are getting some peel. how long have you kept it back and what method do you use
Love skining back and letting my head show

Newbieladeb

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2017-10-08 10:24:01
when it gets dry the colour will also change as well. Looks like you are getting some peel. how long have you kept it back and what method do you use

About 3 days and I use the spoon method  :) but I think I'm a grower so I have problems when flaccid

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Newbieladeb on 2017-10-08 14:09:43
About 3 days and I use the spoon method  :) but I think I'm a grower so I have problems when flaccid

We are talking weeks and months, it will suddenly feel different that you don't feel it so to speak
Love skining back and letting my head show

Newbieladeb

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2017-10-08 18:31:56
We are talking weeks and months, it will suddenly feel different that you don't feel it so to speak

I understand it's a long process :) I'm just inpatient lol