Author Topic: foreskin auto retract during erection  (Read 16901 times)

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
foreskin auto retract during erection
« on: 2017-09-29 13:08:21 »
Hi guys,

My foreskin stays back retracted 24x7 without any help.

Like to know whether anyone has achieved automatic roll back of foreskin when you get erection (foreskin completely uncover glans during erection)

share your experience

Thanks,

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: foreskin auto retract during erection
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-29 18:38:56 »
I can say that i can not get mine to do it fully, it will get just above the rim, so a little help needed
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-29 19:13:13 »
Hi guys,

My foreskin stays back retracted 24x7 without any help.

Like to know whether anyone has achieved automatic roll back of foreskin when you get erection (foreskin completely uncover glans during erection)

share your experience

Thanks,

Add to post
"When you get an erection, the foreskin should begin to slide back down the head"

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-09-29 20:35:27 »
Add to post
"When you get an erection, the foreskin should begin to slide back down the head"

Some men will get this but yours is complete retraction and not every man will get this

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-09-30 02:16:18 »
If I'm super aroused it'll retract maybe 1/4 of the way down the head

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-09-30 06:50:12 »
Hi. If on the odd day i have my foreskin over the end, and i start to get an erection, then the skin roll's back on it's own as it get's harder. if that is what you mean, so yes mine does.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-09-30 08:55:42 »
I just remembered their is  guy with a video, and he starts of with  soft dick with foreskin over his head, as he gets hard the skin goes back and he looks like he cut the skin is so far back from his head he looks cut.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-10-01 18:31:25 »
I always had to roll it back manually...you are lucky if it just rolls back by itself when getting erect.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-10-02 12:56:14 »
I think mine used to pull about halfway back: I had it pulled back 24/7 for so long I can't quite remember!

I used to know a guy who got erect 'backwards', as it were: the first thing that happened was that his glans swelled, forcing his foreskin back (the glans was totally uncovered), then his shaft got longer and thicker - and stiff. My experience has always been that the shaft was first, and the glans afterwards!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 2017-10-02 15:12:00 »
I think mine used to pull about halfway back: I had it pulled back 24/7 for so long I can't quite remember!

I used to know a guy who got erect 'backwards', as it were: the first thing that happened was that his glans swelled, forcing his foreskin back (the glans was totally uncovered), then his shaft got longer and thicker - and stiff. My experience has always been that the shaft was first, and the glans afterwards!

Wow I haven't thought of this in decades!

Mine... varies? The head kinda flares up, then the shaft goes harder, but it's always the head that deflates first (and I get soft really easily...) so if I don't go hard right away I'll end up with a somewhat hard shaft and not much of a head action. But my friend back in primary school always had shaft erections and then the head finally started to expand, he never went head first.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2017-10-03 01:30:53 »
It's so weird: the head (and underside of the shaft, the squishy urethra part) are supplied by one blood supply, and the hard part of the shaft is supplied by another. Different boners get hard and soft in different ways  ;D

Sometimes my head will plump up a LOT compared to my shaft when I'm getting hard, but I don't really know why it does that. I'd love to be able to somehow keep just the head plump while the shaft stays soft. Huge head on a softie is a great look imo.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-10-03 19:22:34 »

I'd love to be able to somehow keep just the head plump while the shaft stays soft. Huge head on a softie is a great look imo.

Yes i would love that to

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #12 on: 2017-10-03 20:24:49 »
i too like skinning back and flash it. in my case it doesn't auto retract during erection as i have bit long foreskin but quite often i leave my glans fully exposed like cut. mine is also having tendency of start swelling the head first and then the shaft start to rise with hardness.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-10-08 13:51:02 »
I'd love to be able to somehow keep just the head plump while the shaft stays soft. Huge head on a softie is a great look imo.

My erections followed a similar pattern. My glans would swell first before my shaft. In my younger days, this was the best way to keep my foreskin retracted easily behind my glans. The same would occur as my erection subsided after a masturbation session. The detumescence process affected my glans last and the glans would remain slightly swollen or enlarged for several hours, ideal for keeping my foreskin retracted.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-10-16 07:13:06 »
I reckon shorter foreskin or foreskin shrink helps auto roll back make easier.