Author Topic: Interesting passage in novel  (Read 4242 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Interesting passage in novel
« on: 2017-09-11 09:47:07 »
A passage from Robin Chapman's novel Christoferus, about the playwright Tom Kyd, set in the 17th century (end of Chapter 1):

Then she dried me, before washing my stomach, my prick - using the sponge to push back the foreskin so she could wash all round the tender crest of it. At this I felt a stir of desire. And then she turned me round and squeezed the sponge between my buttocks. Taking the towel, she dried me briskly back and front. The sensation was almost painful, and I reached down quickly to pull my foreskin forward. Suddenly it was as if I was dressed again.

I know many nudists like to have an exposed glans (either skinned back or circumcised) as it makes them feel totally naked, so I was interested to read that. It was certainly true in my case.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: Interesting passage in novel
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-14 00:27:22 »
There is a lot going on in ones brain when your lover pulls back your foreskin!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Interesting passage in novel
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-16 09:37:04 »
A passage from Robin Chapman's novel Christoferus, about the playwright Tom Kyd, set in the 17th century (end of Chapter 1):

I know many nudists like to have an exposed glans (either skinned back or circumcised) as it makes them feel totally naked, so I was interested to read that. It was certainly true in my case.

Not sure thats true, i went to a beach with people and a lot of men  had foreskin, bar my friend who is cut and me
Love skining back and letting my head show