News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pain after a few days of pullback

Started by Foller, 2017-08-24 09:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm

Quote from: Foller on 2017-08-30 10:56:51
I can say that it definitely is not a feeling of a sexual nature.

I also do not feel any pain or discomfort in the stomach or abdominal.

It is a sort of burning sensation, which is located under the perineum, immediately after the end of the scrotum, then down towards the anus right after the testicles.
It is not very internal, so I don't know if is the prostate, or of the muscles.

I also think that the pelvic muscles, which keep the foreskin pulled back, it causes me a constant slight tension in the muscles. Also, when I stressed too much the first couple of days, when I practiced a rub with the cloth and the spray of the shower (and then, perhaps, an over-stimulation of the pelvic muscle) I feel this constant sensation, I had strong spasms of the muscles .
Or perhaps a species of inflammation of the prostate that is stimulated, even if I don't know how.

However, now, only having the foreskin pulled back, after two days that I've started again, I feel a slight discomfort in the testicles, and a slight burning in the area that I described, immediately after the scrotum. In fact I have suspended for the night to resume today.

I hope it is just a matter of adaptation
That burning sensation is not something I'm familiar with, at all, so I have no advice to offer on that. As for the rest, I'm just sharing my suspicions and theories, based on my own experience, and perceptions. It may not all apply to you, but some of it might. Perhaps if you tried pulling back during the day, and letting it cover while you sleep (which is what I generally do) it might give you enough break time, but also keep you on track, progressing towards adapting to more permanent state of retraction.

Aftskin

Quote from: Foller on 2017-08-30 10:56:51
I can say that it definitely is not a feeling of a sexual nature.

I also do not feel any pain or discomfort in the stomach or abdominal.

It is a sort of burning sensation, which is located under the perineum, immediately after the end of the scrotum, then down towards the anus right after the testicles.
It is not very internal, so I don't know if is the prostate, or of the muscles.

I also think that the pelvic muscles, which keep the foreskin pulled back, it causes me a constant slight tension in the muscles. Also, when I stressed too much the first couple of days, when I practiced a rub with the cloth and the spray of the shower (and then, perhaps, an over-stimulation of the pelvic muscle) I feel this constant sensation, I had strong spasms of the muscles .
Or perhaps a species of inflammation of the prostate that is stimulated, even if I don't know how.

However, now, only having the foreskin pulled back, after two days that I've started again, I feel a slight discomfort in the testicles, and a slight burning in the area that I described, immediately after the scrotum. In fact I have suspended for the night to resume today.

I hope it is just a matter of adaptation

There are no muscles that keep the foreskin back.

I think your foreskin opening is just too tight and the constant pressure it is putting on the soft underneath chamber of the penis that the ureathra goes though, is being transfered all the way down to the base of the chamber behind your balls, causing irritation of the blood vessels in that area.

I think you should try working on stretching your foreskin opening and frenulum, and if you keep the foreskin forward over night for now then you will avoid constricting your nighttime erections that are probably causing most of the pressure problem. You can also try doing kegal exercises to strengthen the area behind your testicles. I think after doing some kegals you will feel that same burning you described, just like after any other muscle exercise, and the stronger you get the more pressure you can put on before feeling the burn after. It is definitely a matter of adaption.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Foller

Ok thanks. Then, after this pause, I will resume doing so only during the day.
I also want to do daily stretching of the foreskin as you recommended.

Do you have any advice, suggestions, or links on how to do this stretching?

jdm

I'm skeptical that a tight foreskin squeezing your urethra is the cause of your pain, and that stretching it will resolve the problem. But I don't see how it could hurt, and I hope that it helps you. Good luck, and let us know how it works for you.

Foller

I'm back to update the situation.

I have passed this period to slowly increase what I was doing at the beginning.I can say that after some initial hassle, I can now keep the glans uncovered 24/24 (I'm using a ring of fabric, some elastic, a little sponge) without problems.

I just have a few problem I always had, even before this practice, even from a young age: difficulty to urinate with the foreskin pulled back (and lower flow), in addition to the fact that the flow of urine is divided in two, and I can't have a smooth flow, with complications for the target.

Maybe someone who knows what it is can you recommend. However, I think for this I will open another discussion for not to go off topic here

soundsgreat87

Well great! No more pain then?

If you are used to peeing with the skin forward, then going with it back might be a new experience... the piss slit is not a precision manufactured hole and can sometimes be a pain with funky/double/sideways streams.

thesevenpointfive

Many cut men have the same issue with pissing, i have the same issue. I agree with soundsgreat87, it not a precision hole
Love skining back and letting my head show

Aftskin

Quote from: Foller on 2017-09-24 11:30:10

I have passed this period to slowly increase what I was doing at the beginning.I can say that after some initial hassle, I can now keep the glans uncovered 24/24 (I'm using a ring of fabric, some elastic, a little sponge) without problems.

I just have a few problem I always had, even before this practice, even from a young age: difficulty to urinate with the foreskin pulled back (and lower flow), in addition to the fact that the flow of urine is divided in two, and I can't have a smooth flow, with complications for the target.

Maybe someone who knows what it is can you recommend. However, I think for this I will open another discussion for not to go off topic here

Well done. See, it's just adapting.

If your frenulum is pulling the slit into a different position or tightness than it's used to then it's likely to change the pattern of urine flow. Have you tried squeezing the top and bottom of the glans together slightly so the slit looks open?

And about weak flow. Are you sure you are not getting the very beginning of an erection? I remember that used to happen to me in my teens when I switched from always pissing with the foreskin forward to pulling back to go. And then to a lesser extent when I first started wearing the foreskin retracted, I'd pull my dick out to go, and the visual reminder of what I was doing would start the blood flowing to my dick instead of pissing. You quickly get used to it though, and seeing your penis with the head bare is just normal to you, and you can piss without thinking anything.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

jdm

Quote from: Foller on 2017-09-24 11:30:10

Congratulations on getting past the issues you had with staying pulled back. As for the urine issues, I suspect that the problems arise from a relatively short frenulum. This does not mean that your frenulum is actually too short for normal function, just shorter than ideal for permanent retraction. What is probably happening is that, when you keep the foreskin retracted, it pulls tightly on the meatus (the opening of your urethra) and makes it form more of a slit than a hole. This can cause a double stream problem, as well as reduced flow. Additionally, a tight frenulum can actually distort the shape of the urethra, just below the glans, which can also result in a diminished urine flow. This may also cause some discomfort from time to time. The good news is that this is temporary, and the more you keep your foreskin retracted, the more your frenulum will stretch, and the rest of your penis anatomy will adapt. This will be a slow process, requiring patience, but it should ultimately resolve itself.