News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Finger/Spoon method after Sex?

Started by SilverHawk, 2017-07-27 21:25:16

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverHawk

Hey guys i wondered has anyone of you try to go to the spoon method just after sex?

I use to do it after sex but i notice i find it very hard to get to that method back until some time passes! How about you guys?

cavalier

Mine pretty much stays back all the time now as I have been retracting for some time but you might want to get a glans ring to slip on after sex or a masturbate.

PermanetlyBareKnob

What is the problem you have with the spoon method after sex?  I find it a bit difficult to get it right if if I'm still erected or semi-erect, but otherwise it's not a problem.

bobenc0

When I was using the finger method it worked for me most of the times.
If it does not work I used to cover it for 5-10 min then finger it.
Now it simply stays behind the glans all the time :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

SilverHawk

The inner foreskin gets too warm so i have difficulties to adjust it. Maybe it's the condom which causes this thing?

However my foreskin is tight and low and recently i have been loosing it. I usually need warm water.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: SilverHawk on 2017-07-27 21:25:16
Hey guys i wondered has anyone of you try to go to the spoon method just after sex?

I use to do it after sex but i notice i find it very hard to get to that method back until some time passes! How about you guys?

It does help, but i find a little lube  helps even more
Love skining back and letting my head show

SilverHawk

You aply some soap to it before trying to do it, or you just wash with water?

Now i remember i was aplying soap creme making it very rubby!

jdm

Check out this thread. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=586.msg5529#msg5529

I didn't have any luck with it, but others have. And I don't have any luck with the regular spoon method either. So maybe try it.

SilverHawk

Looks interesting! I will check it out! LEt's hope it works for me!