News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Update after 2 weeks of frenulum stretching

Started by BarebareL, 2024-02-16 16:39:07

Previous topic - Next topic

BarebareL

Here's an update of me stretching my frenulum for 2 weeks.

CuriousSkinner

Oh nice one! How have you been finding doing it? I presume you have made progress from where you started?

GarethUK

Looks like an excellent outcome there. Could you explain exactly what techniques you have been using? I feel in need of a bit of a re-stretch on mine, and it would be great to know what has worked so well for you.

BarebareL

Nothing new really. Just picking up the old stretching habit. I always stretch retract all the way back, then stretch th frenulum gently until it gets a little stretchy feeling. Sometimes it can escalate quickly and I will have to stop the stretch like edging. I always finishing it off with dry masturbation while keeping the foreskin all the way back

CuriousSkinner

Ah so your stretching is mostly involving pulling back rather than anything more specific just for the fren? Do you dry masturbate stimulating the head? I don't know if I could take that dry and enjoy it.

GarethUK

Thanks Barebarel, sounds much the same as the tecnique I've used then - just maintaining a pull on the fren until it gets uncomfortable. I alternate just holding my foreskin right back tight with using two fingers, one each side at the base of the fren, to work a bit more intensely. I'd be very interested to hear if others have any other ideas to try. When I first started, I was amazed how quickly my fren responded and loosened up, with a really great gain on both being able to get at my inner skin and in staying retracted just by pushing back. I have a suspicion though that it's not a permenant change, and that things tighten up a little if I don't keep at it, though never going back to how it was before I started. I'd love to find a way of getting an even better outcome without resorting to tieing.

burtonian

Very impressive result  Barebarel!  Gareth, you may also find that stretching the frenulum forwards, beyond the tip of the glans, helpful.  Combining both pulled back and pulled forward tension seemed to help me, as did doing the exercise in a warm bath.

BarebareL

I do a combination of all of what you suggested. It's just that I cleaned it up before taking the photos so that it's not covered with Jeeze and oil

So I always use bio oil or coconut oil when doing the stretch. This makes the masturbation process much more enjoyable and the stretch becomes more like edging then a chore. I start with pulling back with foreskin all the way back, my back hand index will be pulling the base of the fren back while the glan forward. With oil it's actually very smoothing. Once it's erected, I massage along the skin in a pulling back direction particularly pulling the two ends apart. Edge it until it's red and tense.

Megatron

Quote from: BarebareL on 2024-02-16 16:39:07
Here's an update of me stretching my frenulum for 2 weeks.

That looks really good and I'll probably add that to my routine.