News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Hard to keep outer foreskin dry

Started by Ckn84, 2024-02-05 20:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Ckn84

Im in the Lucky situation that my foreskin, for the most part, stays naturally behind my glans. However my outer part of the tip of my foreskin gets moist when i pull back. Probably because this part is curled up and so inclosed. I suspect because of this, it also gets a bit sore. Most posts in here is about the inner foreskin, but anybody had this problem and if yes, wtf can be done? :-//

BenTwilley

Back in my days of pulling back and 'rolling under' I used to have the same problem from time to time, plus inflammation. Only ever sorted with short applications of Conotrane or similar. Then I discovered the wonders (and often promoted by me) of surgical spirit. Dries out the inner foreskin, and slightly thickens the skin, thus making a roll forward less likely. I suggest you apply the surgical spirit directly to the foreskin tip a couple of times a day. It will sting a bit to start, after that I hazard you will see an improvement.
Ben Twilley

oldestserv

I would agree with Ben. Surgical spirits works wonders. I use it daily and everything really dry and stays back

hung.part.timer

Any pics? Trouble fully understanding the unique roll under situation going on